Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 5
Page 4 Page 5

Angelic_J

IF-Veteran Member

Angelic_J

BollyCurry Buzzers

Posted: 17 October 2007 at 8:46pm | IP Logged

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO *Jk stomping her foot* I don't wanna share jiro with AYNONEGeek I started watching himm day beofore yesterday and I picked him out right den and dere so EVERYONE back off from my jiroAngry he's only mineEmbarrassed

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "CRAZYYY FOORRR ISWAK =P (Page 3)" in Asian Shows forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

diyafah

IF-Rockerz

diyafah

Retro Podcast Team, I-F Crazy Creatives

Posted: 18 October 2007 at 12:50am | IP Logged
haha nooo jk..I drooled over him b4 u...so he's MINE!!ROFL
and I am ahead of in seeing him on epis...3..4..and all!!there backoff!!

^^^makes no sense!ROFL

tiki5434

IF-Dazzler

tiki5434

Posted: 18 October 2007 at 3:41pm | IP Logged

HEY! i believe.. that one of the threads for iswak once said.. "it started with tiki"

that's right..

i found jiro. i found him even BEFORE i watch iswak b/c i've been listening to farenheit before i got involved in this drama business...

THEREFORE i've had claim to him for *counts* wow.. almost a YEAR now... AND when i first claimed him.. NO ONE objected... so too late!

i win.

sehrish: ditto to what khush didi said haha. though at this rate, i'll probably have at least 5 husbands xD
khush di: haha we have a good system going i think.. and i dont think it'd be that difficult to find ppl who are obsessed with aaron and calvin.. =P

*ahem* you may LIKE jiro... but you MAY NOT have him.

i rest my case.

Big smile

sweetsorrow18

IF-Rockerz

sweetsorrow18

Posted: 18 October 2007 at 6:03pm | IP Logged
sorry to all JIRO fans out there (or in this forum atleast..myself includedLOL) but Jiro is officially Tiks lol...i must support her in this one since its seems shes getting a bit more possessive of him these days lol....but history tells before this forum was even born and it was just the handful of us watching azn dramas......Jiro has always been and will always be Tiki's.....so please let the girl have her manLOL

marvelous.malks

IF-Sizzlerz

marvelous.malks

Posted: 18 October 2007 at 6:10pm | IP Logged
I PROUDLY hand Jiro to Tiki! Big smile LOL Forever and ever.. Wink

Angelic_J

IF-Veteran Member

Angelic_J

BollyCurry Buzzers

Posted: 18 October 2007 at 6:25pm | IP Logged

NOOOOOOOOOOO NOOOOOOOOOOO and NOOOOOOOOOOOOOEmbarrassedLOL Sorry tiki I lub u an all but Jiro's mineeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeEmbarrassed

People STOP siding with TikiAngry It's NOT fair to babies like moi coz we only started watching these just nowOuch Hell i wasn't even AWARE there was an azn drama market out thereEmbarrassedLOL

marvelous.malks

IF-Sizzlerz

marvelous.malks

Posted: 18 October 2007 at 7:23pm | IP Logged
^^ Your loss! LOL I toldddd you to start watching them earlier Approve Approve

tiki5434

IF-Dazzler

tiki5434

Posted: 18 October 2007 at 7:57pm | IP Logged
LOL

Thanks bhoothu and didi!!!! Big smile

jots.. you wanna take this to court? i have two great lawyers working for me right there *points to bhootu and khush di*

(haha i dont even knw why i've gotten so possessive of him as of late... i feel like i'm going through a jiro craze ALL OVER AGAIN.. must start watching ko one hahaha)

Post Reply New Post

Go to top