Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tiki5434 thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

hey hey HEY!!! i recall saying in another thread that jiro is MINE! and that was when he wasnt so popular so HA! he's TAKEN guys!!! BAHAHAHAAH!!! (it was when khush di proclaimed that wu zun was hers... that's when i said jiro was mine... 😛)

erm, anyway.. possessiveness aside, you guys should watch hana kimi.. he's AMAZING in that... but really, i think i fell in love with him in the iswak special... the lip sync/back dorm boys mimicry was too funny. 😃
sweetsorrow18 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
oooooh yes yesss........lol i remember nowwww jiro is urs!!! lol.....sorry yaarrr i know..i get very possessive about wu zun too hehe😃 but i still like jirooo lol....hes a cutieee😃
diyafah thumbnail
jiroo is cute..wu zun..is frm which drama..goong? 😳
tiki5434 thumbnail

nahin yaar! goong is korean, wu zun is taiwanese. he and jiro are from the same band (fahrenheit). wu zun's in hana kimi and romantic princess (currently airing)
😛

khush di: it's okay.. you can like jiro just like i can like wu zun.😉 we're even!
sweethoney06 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
@Tiki: can i like jiro also 😳
@Khush: can i like wu zun also 😳

they are both sooo 😍
sweetsorrow18 thumbnail
@sehrish: haha ofcourse u can like ur future jeeju😆
@tiki: lol yes we're even hehe if we can find someone who likes aaron and calvin just as much we can form our own fahrenheit band group😆
Angelic_J thumbnail

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO *Jk stomping her foot* I don't wanna share jiro with AYNONE🤓 I started watching himm day beofore yesterday and I picked him out right den and dere so EVERYONE back off from my jiro😡 he's only mine😳

diyafah thumbnail
haha nooo jk..I drooled over him b4 u...so he's MINE!!🤣
and I am ahead of in seeing him on epis...3..4..and all!!there backoff!!

^^^makes no sense!🤣
tiki5434 thumbnail

HEY! i believe.. that one of the threads for iswak once said.. "it started with tiki"

that's right..

i found jiro. i found him even BEFORE i watch iswak b/c i've been listening to farenheit before i got involved in this drama business...

THEREFORE i've had claim to him for *counts* wow.. almost a YEAR now... AND when i first claimed him.. NO ONE objected... so too late!

i win.

sehrish: ditto to what khush didi said haha. though at this rate, i'll probably have at least 5 husbands xD
khush di: haha we have a good system going i think.. and i dont think it'd be that difficult to find ppl who are obsessed with aaron and calvin.. =P

*ahem* you may LIKE jiro... but you MAY NOT have him.

i rest my case.

😃
sweetsorrow18 thumbnail
sorry to all JIRO fans out there (or in this forum atleast..myself included😆) but Jiro is officially Tiks lol...i must support her in this one since its seems shes getting a bit more possessive of him these days lol....but history tells before this forum was even born and it was just the handful of us watching azn dramas......Jiro has always been and will always be Tiki's.....so please let the girl have her man😆