Book Talk

Far from the Madding Crowd by Th!

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

WillSmith456

IF-Rockerz

WillSmith456

Posted: 15 October 2007 at 5:17am | IP Logged
hey any one read this book. Its a novel studied in english literature at o levels.

Far from the Madding Crowd

Bathsheba saves Gabriel's life (Plate 1, by Helen Paterson Allingham, for the serial edition in Cornhill Magazine).
Author Thomas Hardy
Country England
Language English
Genre(s) Novel
Publisher Cornhill Magazine
Publication date 1874
Media type Print (Hardback & Paperback)
Pages 464 pages (Harper & Brothers edition, 1912)
ISBN NA

What say ??????????????????????????????

Smile

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Far from the Madding Crowd by Th!" in Book Talk forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

lotus2007

lotus2007

Posted: 15 October 2007 at 2:41pm | IP Logged
Nope i didnt read that book infact i have naver heard about it,sorry Embarrassed

cool_pooja

IF-Sizzlerz

cool_pooja

Posted: 16 October 2007 at 12:39am | IP Logged
Im giving Eng Lit dis year so dis mite be in my syllabus however i doubt i will choose it! Embarrassed

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.