POTW-Special(Andy included)-Telly Buzz

Nishtha thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 16 years ago

Hello Friends..

To celebrate Festive season i've come up with Special Edition of Pick of the Week with only Style Icon Category, minus BloopersπŸ˜†,these stars  have featured most number of times in POTW,Hope you all will like my attempt😊

do read to know more:πŸ˜ƒ

http://www.india-forums.com/tellybuzz/article.asp?id=1118

Nishtha

Edited by nishtha - 16 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jigglypuff726 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

great article nishu! anand is in the no.1 position! whee.. he truly deserves that place cos we've been going gaga over his everchanging looks & clothes.πŸ˜ƒ

sharad also made the list.. cool.. but i think ajay should have also been featured cos i think he also has lots of style. his dressing is always so cool except for the long overcoat era of his.πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

haiz.. when am i ever going to see divyanka on the list?πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Nishtha thumbnail
the aticle is based on the figures as these ppl have appeared most number of times at POTW 😊 😳 πŸ˜ƒ
and i am glad that u liked the article πŸ˜›
jigglypuff726 thumbnail

^ okay.. that was dumb of me..πŸ˜†πŸ˜† ohh.. i remember everytime mamta was featured on the POTW, anand will always be the style icon. hehe.. no wonder he is at the no.1 position!πŸ˜ƒ

divs hasn't even made the list once. i guess it's an impossible dream then. and now she has to play sagar's widow..😭😭 not a very good chance of making it the style icon list is there?πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Nishtha thumbnail
weel she has learned english.. sgar recoverd wonder whn her style wil be changed..isnt it jaggu
jigglypuff726 thumbnail

Originally posted by: nishtha

weel she has learned english.. sgar recoverd wonder whn her style wil be changed..isnt it jaggu

after sagar's death, the only style vidya will have is the style of a widow. so sad..😭😭

Anita S. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thank u sooo much for the article Nishu!!!πŸ˜‰
I loved it!!!!!Andy is at the top of the list!!hip hip..hooray!!!!!...really and truly none other can take his place...so simple yet so outstanding!!!
ooohhhh....tara from saath phere has rocking style these days!!!i totally love it!!!
Gr8 article Nish!!! πŸ˜‰
Nishtha thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anita S.

Thank u sooo much for the article Nishu!!!πŸ˜‰
I loved it!!!!!Andy is at the top of the list!!hip hip..hooray!!!!!...really and truly none other can take his place...so simple yet so outstanding!!!
ooohhhh....tara from saath phere has rocking style these days!!!i totally love it!!!
Gr8 article Nish!!! πŸ˜‰

thankoooo ani for liking the articleπŸ˜ƒ.. well i thought people might eat me aliveπŸ˜†..reason lets not discuss that hereπŸ˜† yay.. tell ME WHEN I AM THERE WHO ELSE COULD TAKE HIS PLACE😳..but without him Pick of the week will be soo boring..for me to do.. oh i am soo glad that people understood why i have certain actors there.. i love all of you..πŸ‘

And Jaggu.. babes.. nothing will happen Sagar will be back and your Vidya will get better dont ya worry sweetoo hugs..😳

Edited by nishtha - 16 years ago
~*Juhi*~ thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
omgg! Nishuuuuu this article is amazing!!!!! πŸ‘ You placed everyone perfectly!! πŸ‘ πŸ‘ Anand truly deserves the no. 1 position! πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

btw, Leena your Aneek and Sumheda siggy is chooo cuteee!! 😳 😳Edited by ~*Juhi*~ - 16 years ago
Nishtha thumbnail
guys where are all.. missin you all..and article well i am working on others as well as..except studies..only this is left for me 😭 😭 and wen i will write any thing.. you know who'll be thr πŸ˜‰ ..maybe..i am not saying anything πŸ˜†