Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Lamhe- Pyaar ke ( SK) PART 32 PG 80 note pg 83 (Page 3)

golu_1677 IF-Dazzler
golu_1677
golu_1677

Posted: 17 October 2007 at 8:07am | IP Logged
ur fic is good pls cont
pls dont b sad. we all r here to encourage u . u are a wonderful writer. Cont soon
le_me_star Senior Member
le_me_star
le_me_star

Posted: 17 October 2007 at 8:22am | IP Logged

awesome story ananya!!!!!!!..........nice character's Clap Clap Clap......the first part was written really good Clap Smile Clap......sujal the most eligable bachleor Wink.....!!!!!!!!!!!    rishi part is hilarious yaar.....how he make's ideas n veena agree with him LOL Smile Wink.....n his latest idea is to get sujal married Wink.....larki bhi wohi dhundega Smile....but a nice 1 ofcouse Smile!!!!!!!...........poor sujal can't belive tthat they want him to get married LOL Wink Tongue!!!!!.........the promo was really interesting .........rishi telling sujal abt his bhabhi n how sujal will fall in love with her Smile Wink Tongue..........continue soon plzzzzzzzzzzzz..........can't wait !!!! Cry Clap Cry Clap Cry...........don't feel depress yaar........we'r here to support you!!!!!!.........great going !!!!!!!!!

ananya7736 Goldie
ananya7736
ananya7736

Posted: 18 October 2007 at 1:07am | IP Logged
Thanx everyone Smile Smile ... i am posting the next part... kashish's entry is gonna take a bit time...

PART 2

It was late at night and sujal was busy in his room.....cleaning up stuff and preparing himself off to sleep...when Rishi poked his head in the room...

"Hey Big B can i talk to you???"

Sujal looked up to see Rishi dressed in his nightsuits....

"Sure Rishi....since when have you started asking for my permission??"

Rishi came inside and closed the door behind him and jumped on the bed next to sujal...

"you are not angry with me are you??" rishi asked

"what for??..." Sujal asked looking into a file....

"aBOUT THE....MARRIAGE idea that i gave...."

Sujal's jaw tightened......he kept the file on the table and went and stood by the window....He had agreed because he knew his yes was making his mom and his bro happy....

"Bro....i gave the idea more for your sake than mine or mom's...." rishi said breaking into his thoughts....

Sujal looked at Rishi surprised.....

"well Rishi then you are wrong.....i don't need a woman in my life...."

"you need a woman more than me or mom does at least..."

Rishi's words were surprising sujal at each step....surely he din''t know that.....sujal came and sat next to rishi...

"and what makes you think that...."

"Big b i knoe everything.....evrytime you are alone at night you cry your heart out....(sujal was shocked and tried to interupt...) wait....big b....iknow you think nobody knows about it.....but i do and so does mom...we don't say anything becoz...bcoz...you try to be strong in front of us....we all know you were very close to Dad..and his death has come to you as a big shock...but....."

"But what...I loved him...I could have saved him....i could have....mom would have been happy today....we all would have... how do you think should i live with the fact...that....that.... I KILLED MY DAD...."Sujal screamed as tears came out....flowing non-stop.....

Rishi walked towards Sujal and put his arms around him...For the first time he had seen Sujal so broken....Sujal had always supported all of them ... he had been the pillar of strength for them....

"Big B why are you blaming yourself for it.....it was not your fault...."

Sujal laughed sarcastically...."not my fault...eh???... It was all my fault.... and forget it....i will blame myself and nobody is going to agree....and how do u think i am supposed to explain all this to someone i marry....how...??"

"you don't need to ..... bro.... she will understand you...."

"oh yeah!! sure...you do remember ritu don't you....my ex- girlfriend who supposedly loved me and left me at the time when i needed her the most....sure a person who dosen't even know me....will understand the pain that i am going thru....when the person who claimed to love me couldn't....."

Rishi had no answer for this....

"bro u will see.....my bhabhi...will be someone u will fall in love with...her first look will tell you all about her and then you can tell me whether u will just lust her as u did with ritu and she did with u ar you will love her....goodnight..."

Before Sujal could even say anything rishi went back to his room...Sujal locked the door and went and stood by the window pondering into what rishi had said and drowned into his past.....

PAST:

Sujal was pursuing his MBA from The Melbourne University in Australia...He had been going out with girls just for fun...but never too initimate...Sujal had been completely fun-loving then...a big pranker..a big flirt...he had 3 best friends Angad , Karan and tushaar... all of them were studying together...while Angad was going steady with Kripa and karan with Gauri... Tushaar and Sujal kept dating here and there just to enjoy...while...tushaar slept with his date once in a while...Sujal din't....he had never even kissed anyone...it was i their final year when ritu had come to their college.....and to start with everybody fell in lust with her.. and so did sujal....she had everything that a man could desire....the perfect body...the perfect face...the perfect lips and the least clothes that set men wanting her.... Aware of the effect she had on men ritu cast her bait on sujal...young...handsome...rich and the hottest n sexiest guy on campus....Sujal and ritu started going out....but ritu wanted more....she wanted his body.....and it was difficult for Sujal to stay away from her also.. this sometimes created fights b/w them since.....Sujal wasn't even ready to kiss her ... sujal once wanted to leave her....but ritu would claim that she loved him and then Sujal would decide against it....time passed and One day Sujal's dad died....Sujal was broken...He went to india..stayed with rishi and veena for some time and returned back to Austrailia to complete his final year...He went to Ritu's apartment for some support.and comfort...Since ritu had given him a key...sujal unlocked the door when ritu din't answer...and the sight in front of him had frozen him....ritu was making out with somebody on the couch.....shamelessly.....Sujal had returned back to his place.....completely broken....

Sujal came out from his reverie and went to his bed and lay there....he slowly turned and looked at the side of the bed that was vacant....he remembered himself promising his mom marriage....sujal slowly laid out his hand on the vacant bed beside him and felt it....after somedays....someone would be lying here...sharing his room...his bed...his body...his happiness and his griefs.....unknowingly a smile appeared on sujal's face and he fell of to sleep...

Edited by ananya7736 - 24 October 2007 at 4:48am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

simron...akkiiiii

ananya7736 Goldie
ananya7736
ananya7736

Posted: 18 October 2007 at 1:11am | IP Logged
this was the second part and plz plz.. do comment i will try to post a new promo by tommorow
MysticRiver IF-Stunnerz
MysticRiver
MysticRiver

Posted: 18 October 2007 at 1:59am | IP Logged
that was very cool , tooo good,very well potrayed...nice... me waiting for kashish's entry..me sure sujal will fall in love with her the moment he sees her.... very well written part..Clap do continue soon..me waiting for the next part eagerly... Smile Tongue Big smile

Edited by sun_423 - 18 October 2007 at 2:00am
golu_1677 IF-Dazzler
golu_1677
golu_1677

Posted: 18 October 2007 at 9:40am | IP Logged
awesome part. cont soon will b waiting
Paru6 Goldie
Paru6
Paru6

Posted: 18 October 2007 at 9:07pm | IP Logged
just read ur stry Clap Clap Clap its really good Clap Clap loved the characters.... especially sujal's Tongue what happened to his dad...was it something tragic Cry Confused can't wait for kashish's appearence Tongue good concept again Clap Clap cont soon
le_me_star Senior Member
le_me_star
le_me_star

Posted: 18 October 2007 at 10:26pm | IP Logged

great part yaar!!!!!! Clap Smile Clap........so that was sujal's past ritu....how could she do that with sujal Angry.......she was only behind him for her own satisfaction Angry.....she didn't care about sujal at all Cry Cry Cry.........but me glad they broke Smile......akir sujal to sirf kashish ka hai Wink!!!!!!!............how did sujal dad die's n y he blame himself for his death Cry???????.............i totally agree with rishi in the descrition of her bhabi Wink........can't wait for kashish entry!!!!!.............continue soon plzzzzzzzzzzzz

Go to top