Fan Fictions

Lamhe- Pyaar ke ( SK) PART 32 PG 80 note pg 83 (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 84

Page 1
Page   of 84
Page 3 Page 84

golu_1677

IF-Dazzler

golu_1677

Posted: 15 October 2007 at 6:37am | IP Logged
pls cont seems interesting

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Lamhe- Pyaar ke ( SK) PART 32 PG 80 note pg 83 (Page 2)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

MysticRiver

IF-Stunnerz

MysticRiver

Posted: 15 October 2007 at 1:26pm | IP Logged
very damn interesting promo... Clap continue soon... Smile

ananya7736

Goldie

ananya7736

Posted: 16 October 2007 at 5:47am | IP Logged
Hey thanx peopple for welcoming into ur fanfic arena here is the first part

PART 1 :-

Sujal Garewal was returning from his office....completely tired and frustrated. He had a very tiring day at work today and to top that the traffic in Delhi was getting on his nerves...He just hoped he reached home on time becoz he knew if he was late his mother was going to kill him. Sujal was the most handsome guy in Delhi and as a relief to girls he was still a bachelor.. Sujal had never been interested in girls....only his work was important for him especially after his fathers death... His fathers'sudden death had caught him off balance.....Sujal sighed in relief as he parked his car in his driveway. he got out of the car and took out his laptop and coat from the back seat and entered his home to see his mother...Veena standing next to the dining table....Sujal smiled and after putting his things on the sofa he went to his mother and hugged her which surely was not returned back....Sujal looked up at his dear mom who wasn't looking at him...

"Sorry mamma...."

Veena glanced at her handsome son and with a frown on her face started moving towards the kitchen making sujal realize that he still wasn't forgiven.....Sujal stopped her midway.....and holded his ears....

"Sorry mamma...."

veena looked at Sujal again and a smile came to her face as she saw his son making a cute puppy-like face.....She placed a hand on sujal's cheek slapping him slightly....

"ou sure know how to change my mood......but next time .... i am never going to speak to yu...."

"well mom .... i think u should start practicing it from today.....and i dont mind accompanying u...."

sujal and Veena looked at Rishi...Sujal's younger brother...who placed himself nicely on the sofa.....

"you know what rishi....u are absolutely right.....Sujal i am not speaking to you..." veena moved in a huff to sit next to her second son....as rishi made space for his mother to sit.....

Sujal scowled at rishi and looked at veena trying to win again the lost battle.....

"mom who are u listeoing to??? Rishi!!! of all the peope RISHI???"

"hey Big B that's insulting...."Rishi claimed....

"Shut-up....mom.....listen..(taking veena's hand in his and kneeling in front of her)....i promise i am not going to be late from tomorrow.....i move out on time....but the traffic.....mom please....."

Veena smiled and kissed sujal on the forehead......Sujal then sagged on the nearby sofa....

"but still sujal beta....you need to think about yourself....we have got to think of some way to make you come home on time...you make these promises daily but........"

Sujal looked sheepishly at his mother.....when suddenly rishi jumped.....

"what the hell......"sujal exclaimed.....

"Mom i've got a perfect idea...to keep bro at home and to solve your as well as my problems...." rishi screamed....

Sujal and veena looked at each other confusedly....trying to make out what plan had rishi come out with....

"oh....plzzz....don't look so confused.....mom get big B MARRIED!!!!""

Sujal looked dumbstruck....and he wasn't ready for marriage....he had lots to do...live to his father's Lalit garewal's expectations....make his business the best in the nation....he had a lot to do....and to top it all he had never even thought about marriage....he had never thought about a woman in his life.....though in college he had been involved in initimate relationships but that was.....welll was just college..... after that his father died and he had devoted all his time to the business.....he wasn't ready....he looked at his mom and from the look of her face it seemed she was quite taken by the idea....

"mamma...no..i'm not ready for marriage....." Sujal tried to explain his mother

"no sujal..i think this is a perfect idea.....anyways you are 25 and you should be getting married. As it is you are so busy in business and you don't enjoy life as everybody else of your age does....i think..." veena pointed out...

"mamma....listen .... plz....there is so much work..."

"that's what you think of don't you.... work work and just work???( tears came out of veena's eyes...) i know it was your dad's dream that you want to fulfill but i am sure even your dad must not have wanted you to just carry on with life .....he would have wanted you to live it....."

" fine mom....but living life dose not mean getting married......"

But this time Rishi answered for veena....

"yes big B... but you don't even have time for us...... with bhabhi at home at least there will be somebody for us.... you are busy in your office and i in my college...who has mom got....with you being married mom will atleast have some one to talk to...and apart from that ....."

"Fine....ok...I am ready..but on one condition..." sujal said accepting an emotional defeat....

"what??" veena asked....

"you have to find the girl...i am not going around places looking for girls...."Sujal said picking up all his stuff to take it to his room....

"done Big B....." Rishi exclaimed happily....and looked at a beaming Veena....

Sujal sighed and walked away to his room....

Edited by ananya7736 - 24 October 2007 at 4:47am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

simron...akkiiiii

anni_23

IF-Rockerz

anni_23

Posted: 16 October 2007 at 11:08am | IP Logged
Nice fiction Clap Clap Clap wa8ing 4 kashish's entry plzzz continue soooon Smile

aishwaria

IF-Dazzler

aishwaria

Posted: 16 October 2007 at 11:17am | IP Logged
hey great start Clap Clap Clap plz cont. soon its going great Smile Smile Smile

ananya7736

Goldie

ananya7736

Posted: 17 October 2007 at 2:48am | IP Logged
PLZ PLZ PLZ COMMENT

Frndz if u are reading this fan-fic then plz do comment... there is no writer without a reader and incase u guys dont comment i will really be depressed. Cry

I know i am no good Confused Confused Confused ... but plz plz... even if it is to criticize do comment....

Edited by ananya7736 - 17 October 2007 at 2:50am

ambarinaaltaf

IF-Rockerz

ambarinaaltaf

Posted: 17 October 2007 at 3:23am | IP Logged

Originally posted by ananya7736

PLZ PLZ PLZ COMMENT

Frndz if u are reading this fan-fic then plz do comment... there is no writer without a reader and incase u guys dont comment i will really be depressed. Cry

I know i am no good Confused Confused Confused ... but plz plz... even if it is to criticize do comment....

hey buddy dnt be depressed this is jst a start im sure every1 will comment..

see me a silent reader i dnt comment on any FF's nt even of them who are my best buddies u can ask anybodyy over here...surya di,vandoo,kimmy......all the one who read sk FF's n who knw me can say i dnt reply to any FF's...

bt see being a silent reader i replied to ur FF as its damm good...n i dnt want a beginner to be disappointed...

dnt worry no matter if any1 doesnt reply will surely try to reply to ur storyy...n hun first part was dammm gud..good start...will be eagerly waiting fr the nxt part..doo contd..

MysticRiver

IF-Stunnerz

MysticRiver

Posted: 17 October 2007 at 6:33am | IP Logged
very nice...cooll....i liked the first part very much... everything was very well written in the part... bohat achcha...keep up the good work going.....Clapdo continue soon.... Smile Tongue Big smile

Edited by sun_423 - 17 October 2007 at 6:34am

Post Reply New Post

Go to top