Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ananya7736 thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

Originally posted by: Iqbal Neha1

amazing part 😊
cant wait 4 the wedding to take place
rishi is such a sweet brother hope sujal finally gets the love he deserves.
πŸ‘

thanx.... yes rishi is the sweetes brother always caring for his Big B

ananya7736 thumbnail

Originally posted by: goodkashish

i just read your ff......and it is really new concept.....as everyone knows that sk r my favorite couple bcoz i am also writing 3 ff on sk......ple continue with it......you r doing great job.....ple post the next part.....cant wait for kashish's entry.....thanks for making an another ff on sk...

love

kashish

thanx... kashish's glimpse  is going to be in the next part.. hope you like it and me too love sk jodi...

ananya7736 thumbnail
ananya7736 thumbnail
thanx everyone... i will try posting the next part in the evening
ananya7736 thumbnail
Surya i will try to post the next part in the evening...

By the way i have started another fan fic -- PLAIN LOVE which incudes rajeev aamna and Angad Kripa plz do read it

Edited by ananya7736 - 16 years ago
Daebak thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
πŸ‘ nice part yaar...continue soon!! πŸ˜›
ananya7736 thumbnail

than everyone.. heres the next part

PART 4

Next day was very busy with sujal and he was really pissed off...when he came back home veena sensed it and decided not to talk to him abt marriage today......both of them left for their rooms to wait for rishi to return....

it was around 11:30 when sujal was about to go off to sleep when Rishi came running in....

"hi..big B....where's ur laptop??"

Sujal was surprised at rishi's behaviour.....

"rishi am i not important....or is my laptop more important...atleast......u culd have said a proper hi to me...."Sujal asked rishi handing him his laptop...

"i know bro.....but this is very important...."

Sujal saw rishi connect his video camera to sujal's laptop and switch on the video.....Sujal groaned as some monkeys and deers came into view.....no doubt rishi had made this video in Sonepat....

"Rishi i have had a vry rough day....and you want me to look at these animals.....seriously i am..." Sujal stopped seeing the look on Rishi's face....

With a bored look Sujal began looking at the video and was about to fall off to sleep when the scene changed from animal's to
a girl.....getting wet in the rain....pretty, beautiful,....whatever adjective that came into sujal's mind was less to describe the beauty of the girl.....She was wearing a blue patiala salwar suit...her hair open...her eyes closed as she felt the rain dance on her face....Sujal's eyes caressed her face....her eyes, her rosy cheeks....her lips that reminded him of rose petals...her neck...............and the video stopped..

Sujal was still looking at where the girls face had been....still under her effect...

"kashish Sinha...24 yrs old....has just completed her postgraduation from DSE from economics...waiting for her results to come..has 2 sisters mehak and Charu...lives in sonepat...simple, beautiful,very caring, understanding and values all traditions...and...

"hold on!!! why are you telling me all this???"Sujal asked surprised....

"Since you were staring at her....i am sure you like kashish.......or shuld i say kashish bhabhi???"saying this rishi ran out of Sujal's room yelling for veena....

"RISHI!!!!" Sujal went behind him but rishi had already reached Veena's room.....Sujal smiled to himself an locked the door to his room.....switched off the light and sat on his bed and took the laptop back in his hands and froze the screen where the girls....kashish's face came into view........Sujal kept looking at her '.....she was the first girl he had liked in a long time....Slowly sujal raised his hands and caressed her eyes and touched her lips.....talk to her..he wanted to touch her.....feel her......

Hang on!!! what was he thinking....no girl had ever had anyeffect on him the way this girl was having...not even ritu who was the desire of every other man....why was he getting attracted to her.....was she the one with whom he was destined to spend his entire life...was she the one who would give him all the love, support and happiness that he needed...Sujal had no answer for these questions....

Sujal closed his laptop and lay on the bed to sleep....The only thing he knew was that he wanted to know kashish....who would become his kashish.......Sujal smiled and went off to sleep.......

to be contd...

Plz comment.. got a test in college tomm... will try to continue soon.. and do tell me how it is...

Edited by ananya7736 - 16 years ago
ambarinaaltaf thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
woooooow totally rocking partt...damm good yaar... πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ n nw im in luv with rishi's character although i nevr lyk'd him in the serial lol... πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

yyyaar i wanna see sk meet... 😳 😳 plzzzzzzzzz make them meet na...see nw i saw sujal's reaction lol bt nw me wanna knw how kashish feels..n phuleeeeeeeezz inki jaldii shaadi karwaoo... 😳 😳

and last bt ne the least plzzzzzzzzzzzzz pst the nxt part n i think im again the first one to comment.. πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
Daebak thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
awesome,.......wow.....loved it!!!! it was excellent!!!i hope kashish has the same effect after looking at sujal 😳
404_NotFound thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ wow nice story...a unique one πŸ˜ƒ