Fan Fictions

Lamhe- Pyaar ke ( SK) PART 32 PG 80 note pg 83 - Page 5

ananya7736 thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
This content was originally posted by: le_me_star

hey ananya ! great promo yaar πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘..........just love it πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜Š πŸ˜‰ .........sujal looking at a beautiful girl.......n doesn't have words to describe her beauty......ahhhhhhhh that's so sweet πŸ˜›..........! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! can't wait for the next part 😭 πŸ˜Š πŸ˜­...........yaar don't stop .........your story is really awesome ! ! ! ! ! ! πŸ‘ πŸ˜Š πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜Š πŸ‘.......can't wait for sk first meeting !!!!!! 

thank you.... Sujal and kashish are going to meet soon...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ananya7736 thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: aishwaria

great promo yaar, plz post the part soon its really intriguing

thanx aishwaria....

ananya7736 thumbnail
thank you so much...everyone...

PART 3

the next day when Sujal was leaving for office.....he saw rishi was no where to be seen....his mother had prepared his breakfast and was sitting on the sofa lookig seriously into an album....Sujal went behind her and looked at what Veena was looking....and was surprised to see that she was looking at an album of girl's photos.....

"Mom wht are u looking at??"

veena turned back....and smiled...

"for perfect match for u"

Reality hit Sujal again....he knew that now he had to get used to the idea of marriage but.....it was difficult...when Veena's voice broke into his reverie....

"do you like anybody of them??.." veena asked Sujal handling him the album...

Just for veena's happiness...Sujal looked into the album...he kept on flipping the pages but din't like anyone....

"so did u ..."

" no mom.....no one...." saying this Sujal left for office.....

Late at night when Sujal had come home and eaten his dinner....now aware of the fact that rishi had gone with tushaar to Sonepat...who had work there....sujal sat in his room with closed eyes when veena came in...Sujal looked at her and got up...

"mamma??"

Veena came in and sat on the bed...Sujal went and lay himself on her lap as veena slowly put her hand in his hair and caressed it....

"Busy day??"

"very.....what did you do all day...since rishi is also not here...."

"you dont want to know..."

Sujal smiled and took his mother's hand in his....

"let me guess....you were looking for an ideal bahu....right???" saying this sujal opened his eyes....

Veena smiled

"Sujal are you happy???"

Sujal got up and looked into veena's eyes....

"mamma you know....anything that makes you happy makes me happy..."

veena had tears in her eyes...she put a hand on sujal's face and caressed his cheek lovingly....

"i know....i am so proud to have you as my son...by the way....the date for your marriage has been fixed...."

Shock and surprise hit sujal...if date had been set..then girl...

"mamma but...."

"no buts....it has to be this sunday.....today is monday...otherwise there is no good time for at least one year...oh and by the way i have not decided upon anybody till now....

"so mamma....how abt you spend one year looking for a girl...and i get married next year...." Sujal asked innocently trying to postpone his marriage...

Veena was aware of Sujal's intentions.....and she took sujal by his ears....

"dont try to play smart with me.....you are getting married on SUnday and that is it...."

"and what if you dont find anybody by then......will i get married alone??...."

veena got up from the bed and on reaching Sujal's door....

"you don't need to worry about it..........we will find the girl before sunday.....goodnight.."

veena left the room and sujal sighed and dozed off to sleep....

to be contd...

this is kind of light part... but plz plz do comment and if i get enough comments i will post tommorow... as a TREAT..so plz plz comment
Edited by ananya7736 - 16 years ago
ambarinaaltaf thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
gr88 part yaar love mother-son thing lol. 😳 .n sunday shaadi... πŸ˜† πŸ˜ƒ

it means in nxt part entry of kashish right... 😳 😳

wow man i jst wanna see sujal's reaction when he sees kashish.. 😳 😳 😳

plz plz plz plz pst the next part soon...see me the first person to reply plzzz pst the nxt asap!! 😳
ananya7736 thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: ambarinaaltaf

gr88 part yaar love mother-son thing lol. 😳 .n sunday shaadi... πŸ˜† πŸ˜ƒ

it means in nxt part entry of kashish right... 😳 😳

wow man i jst wanna see sujal's reaction when he sees kashish.. 😳 😳 😳

plz plz plz plz pst the next part soon...see me the first person to reply plzzz pst the nxt asap!! 😳

hey thanx... yes next part you catch a glimpse of kashish..  but i will post it only if i get a few more comments... though i am sorry you will have to wait😭

Surya.Ravi thumbnail
hey too good part... very nice... is part ko padne ke baad lag raha hai kii sujal,kashish kii mulaqaat bohat jald hone waali hai.. bohat achcha likha hai..very interesting... πŸ‘ do continue soon..me waiting for the next part eagerly..and you can call me surya... 😊 Edited by sun_423 - 16 years ago
ananya7736 thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: sun_423

hey too good part... very nice... is part ko padne ke baad lag raha hai kii sujal,kashish kii mulaqaat bohat jald hone waali hai.. bohat achcha likha hai..very interesting... πŸ‘ do continue soon..me waiting for the next part eagerly..and you can call me surya... 😊

thanx Surya... yes kashish aur sujal ki mulaqat is coming soon... hope u continue enjoying this fan fic

ananya7736 thumbnail

😭
NO COMMENTS!! is it that bad???
😭

People plz do comment since i am planning to post the next part tomm.. also since i am new i would love to make new frnds here so plz plz.. tell me abt yourselves .

Edited by ananya7736 - 16 years ago
Iqbal Neha1 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
amazing part 😊
cant wait 4 the wedding to take place
rishi is such a sweet brother hope sujal finally gets the love he deserves.
πŸ‘
goodkashish thumbnail
i just read your ff......and it is really new concept.....as everyone knows that sk r my favorite couple bcoz i am also writing 3 ff on sk......ple continue with it......you r doing great job.....ple post the next part.....cant wait for kashish's entry.....thanks for making an another ff on sk...

love

kashish