Kkusum

India-Forums

Kkusum
Kkusum

YOU GUYS...PLEASE STOP COMPLAINING (Page 2)

abladabla Senior Member
abladabla
abladabla

Posted: 27 December 2004 at 3:03pm | IP Logged
Comeon its just a show, why are you taking it so personally..If someone hates it, let him or her hate it. Why do you take it so personally.?

lucky-moon Goldie
lucky-moon
lucky-moon

Posted: 27 December 2004 at 3:22pm | IP Logged

To similingstar2,

man why are u getting so hyper about it.  Confused it's people view about the show and they do have right about it why are you getting so senti about it does it reflect you; no i don't think so well like you said we aren't forced to watch this show which is true but if they say something about the show so what does that have to do with you Confused  so chill similingstar3

Edited by lucky-moon - 27 December 2004 at 3:27pm
keepitreal Newbie
keepitreal
keepitreal

Posted: 27 December 2004 at 3:40pm | IP Logged

Hey Smiling...U know something....

it doesn't have to be ALL or NOTHING.  This is a place to love and hate the show if you so wish.  Join in if you want to, but take it from both sides.  There are people here that love the show and there are some who don't.  What does it matter??  Have fun reading the replies.  If you find that it's not fun anymore, then why get upset?  Just don't partake in the forum. 

Keep your cool...it's best for all of us.

Sparkling_Star Goldie
Sparkling_Star
Sparkling_Star

Posted: 27 December 2004 at 3:58pm | IP Logged
well this forum is to talk  about the dramas about what do you think about it and i have watching it for ages so atleast want to know the ending and where could ekta get to so there was no point to make this topic!!!! and it is totally upto people if the want to watch it or not and what do they think about it
-Chandramukhi- IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 27 December 2004 at 4:01pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
-Amisha- Goldie
-Amisha-
-Amisha-

Posted: 27 December 2004 at 4:07pm | IP Logged

Every person in this forum is entitled to their own opinions. There is no reason to argue about who is right and who is wrong. You can hate the show or you can love the show.

Here is my word of advice to you guys. For those of you who are Kkusum fans, I suggest that you ignore what others say about the show. Don't even acknowledge those negative comments about this show. And for those of you who hate the show, you can criticize it but these is no reason to insult others who watch it.

All I am trying to say is that you guys can have a fun and heated discussion about your opinions on this show. But, you don't necessarily need to tear each other's eyes out.Wink

ExoticDivinity2 Senior Member
ExoticDivinity2
ExoticDivinity2

Posted: 27 December 2004 at 4:22pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by smilingstar3

ur right it is a forum and everyone has a right to express their views
I too complain about some points in kkusum from time to time
but sometimes it gets out of hand and you wouldn't believe what type of posts I read

THIS SHOW SHOULD END
It's BS it's this it's that...
well that what I am trying to make my point of
if you hate it so much that you want it to end then don't watch it
others like us...you, me, we like the show yet some things about it we just don't like.
I agree.
Sometimes the show can really hit at the point where it's just ridiculous, so we want to share are views
but I am tired of reading those posts where people say I hate the show and I want it to end it's stupid.
it may offend alot of people.
that's all I wanna say

Smilingstar, that's fine you dont have to read what anyone has to say....like everyone else has said to you in this post so far, we all have different views about the show and there are going to be people who will write what they hate about the show or hate the show itself....you can ignore it or you can read it.  It really isn't your business to tell anyone that they can't write what they like or what they hate on the forums.  If you're sick of it, then just stop reading everything altogether and look at the pictures that are put up on the forum.  When someone writes something about Kusum that diehard Kusum fans don't like, someone will say something about it, and so far, no one other then you, are complaining about what we have to say and making such a big deal.  Isn't there anything else for you to write about???  Get over it and listen to what we have to say.  And I totally agree with you amisha22...ignore the posts that you know will say hate kusum, and read the ones that don't say anything like that.  I understand where you're coming at, but dude, just enjoy and have fun here...and quit complaining. 

meghavi IF-Rockerz
meghavi
meghavi

Posted: 27 December 2004 at 4:42pm | IP Logged

i agree with amisha.  people come here to post their comments and whatever nobody should be critizing anyone here.  Hey amisha is that u in the picture in your avatar?

Go to top