YOU GUYS...PLEASE STOP COMPLAINING - Page 3

Posted: 19 years ago
Hey, smilingstar3
come on why do you want to take the frustration on us. I have stopped watching kkusum about 4 months back. keep cool, think about what's happening these days in kusum. i read the postings here as i don't have patience to watch it and waste my 1/2 hr. pl allow everyone to post thier views.
Originally posted by TiN24

In my opinion, EVERYONE is entitled to their own opinion! Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't that what this forum is all about? EVERYONE can express their opinions, beliefs and point of view freely and see if anyone agrees with these opinions, beliefs and point of view to not only start up a conversation, but to get to know other people that watch the same shows as you. Therefore, I personally don't see the reason why we should be told by people (not to name any names) whether we should be a part of this forum or not. Whether or not we like or hate the show Kusum is up to us as the audience. We have the right to criticize these shows, whether it be Kusum, JJKN, KDMH, etc etc..............hence FREEDOM OF SPEECH!. 😃 I personally liked Kkusum at first, but it has reached its peak of stupiditiy. I DO STILL WATCH the show and that's MY PROBLEM. I watch the show, sometimes I enjoy, sometimes I hate it and most of the time I criticize it. Sometimes I say good things about the show and sometimes I say bad things about the show............the point is the reason I say good and bad things about the show is simply...............BECAUSE I CAN!. 😃 I really love and enjoy this forum because I can chat with people who like and dislike certain things about not only Kusum, but other shows as well.

Lastly, the point I am trying to make in the above paragraph is that some of us hate kusum and some of us like it. There is NO guarantee that we HAVE to like Kusum. Sometimes we will like where the storyline is going, and sometimes we won't. WE don't always HAVE to like a show. AND if we do decide to criticize the show, then we can't complain about the characters because they have nothing to do with it..........obviously we have to complain about the person or person's for creating these wacky storylines............EKTA KAPOOR. So finally, I personally think that we here in this forum can say good or bad things about any show......specifically Kusum. That's what we are hear for right? One last thing........everything that I have said in the above is strictly MY OWN OPINION. 😊

A totalie agreee wif u

Originally posted by smilingstar3

I am sick and tired of you all complaining and complaining about this show!
IF you hate it sooo much then why do you watch it? why are you even here?
Your lying about the part that you don't care
because apparently you do, cuz you all are always saying this is wrong
i hated when this happened
or I wanted to slap this person...
well you care.
and if your saying that the only reason you watch it is cuz you are forced to watch it...no NO ONE IS forcing you to watch it...and if your saying that you only watch it cuz you're paying for the channel
well there are many other dramas you can watch not just KKusum!
Kkusum is a great show and I know it has it's ups and downs but it's still great. why else would you all make it this far to watch it? why else is it on the top chart ratings?
So stop complaining. and if it's addicting well then duhhh that means that it's addicting and good enough for you all to be hooked on it. I kno that Ekta has a screw-up mind at times...but I also kno that you all like it. It's ok to complain about the current plot, but my dears, all soaps have twisted plots that keep us even more hooked.
So stop saying that this show sucks and that it needs to end.
Well if it ends...will be see more of Kumud? Will we see more of Dashing Garv and Good-Boy Kshitij (awww he's the best!)
Nooo we won't! So stop complaining and watch the show. IT's been a success for 4 whole years and it's still going and if it is gone...well then we won't have anything to talk about here! It won't be the same and our 9 PM slot will be empty! SO STOP saying the show sucks! cuz if it sucks you wouldn't be here and you wouldn't make it so important. cuz I saw some people complaining that it sucks yet they still talk about the show and the plot. Now sorry for making this so long but I just wanted to make my point. Stop saying it sucks. If it sucks so much why are you hear? why are you watching it? and why do you bother? if it's addicting that means you like it! OK?
Please reply

-Smilingstar3

i absolutley agree with you smilingstar

you go girl

Originally posted by abladabla

Comeon its just a show, why are you taking it so personally..If someone hates it, let him or her hate it. Why do you take it so personally.?

I agree.

well, this was interesting

comon smilingstar dont get al Hyper about our coments we only post what we think and iam sure we all like the show thats why we are even here and we want to see this show to get better before ending and thats what we are trying to do so it can get better like i was saying to get CID team on the show and Ekta did bring them to the show 😆 .

iam sure when Ekta read this post of yours she will give u 1 of her Awards atleast someone is on her side to fight back for her (just joking) chill out and Enjoy your Valentines day.  

well i aread all the viewers opinion. i just want to give out mine.

guys iif u said that people who hate kusum have to stop watch it who is gonna remaining and watch the show?? do u know that this drama lost most of viewers because of twisted that started so many years???so there is no important to establish this forum. as i know this forum is open to express what viewers say about this show. if bad let us said that it is bad. if good let us said it is good. remember if we keep queit how does ekta know that she is wrong??!!!!! she will always think that she is right way. plus this forum help us to pass our time. make funny. lough  and make friend ship. so if we will stop watch kusum. all this will be lost on the dark!!! so i dont agree that smiling star told us that if we hate we have to stop watch. me for my self i have stop watch it for so many years but i do read update and i will alwasy said if it is boring i will say and if there is nonsense inside i will say . THIS IS FREEDOM OF SPEECH . u can say what ever you want but remember DONT PROVOKE ANY ONE AND DONT BREAK THE ROLE!!!

I THINK U GET ME ALL!! AM I RIGHT?

SORRY IF I BREAK ANY ONE.

u go girl Nasshhu u really rock 👏