DOTW: Current Storyline - Page 2

Posted: 16 years ago
mmm...changes ke baare meine socha hi nahin!...
will
think n thn post 😃
okeee .....will be waiting for it 😃
the current storyline is not so good as it used to be once ... meaning wrwmk has changed the track ... pari's life is completely gone somewhere she dont knw nor do the writers 😆

the thing tht i hate in the current storyline is the dieing of chotu babu ... ok chalo if saumya died ro liya , sehan kar liya ab ye baccha!! but what i like is tht pari dont know abt it n manav gave his child to him ... might have thought my baby got a grt mother 😛
i like everyone united n spcl sameer .. hate when kamya takes away pari's chld ..i just feel like giving her 1 tight slap , 2 punch and 3 kick 😆 really! but so good taiji n chachiji can feel pari's pain but cant do anything cos pari wants to suffer ..duh ....

change i wud like to bring in the current storyline is to   make pari happy with colours n everything back in her life .. now this is possible if she gets married .. but i dont want her to marry with tht manav or saurav .. bring saumya back ..but again i dont want rajshri to act like ekta ... if anyhow they plan to bring him back then pls do something sensible n do get him back!!! or else bring some good guy for pari ... or change this manav's shakal and make everything happy for pari .....or replace pari for sanjeeda in NB3 😆
The storylline is progressing very slowly. Nothing new except for kamayia back to her old self again.
I am still waiting for the new twist/generation leap!!
pari pari pari pari 😡 I'm fed up now with it. 😡 😡 😡 whether the actress was same but she was fittest in Rani's character.I knew the very first day tat after Prince's death serial will not run properly.Rajshree's biggest mistake was Rani-Prince's end of story. 😭 If they were living I'm sure WRWMK 's real characters would've defeated Sumit-kumkum who are in kumkum pyara sa... since 5 yrs.
u cud b rite flute but the thing is that rani & princes story cudnt have been taken further & thats the reason they tuk da leap........i guess if they wud have continued their story it wud have ended up like pari-saum's story only........
& agar rani-prince na jaate then v wudnt have got a superb jodi like pari & saum's 😳
i wud hav luved rani & princes story go futher but now v cant help it 😭 😭 7 its the same case wid pari & saum's they tuk the wrong step again with saums death 😭
natasha