Page 2 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2

Jazzzy

Goldie

Jazzzy

Posted: 24 October 2007 at 10:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by JK_5

He was the MOST promising star of today but god called him back toooo soonCry I feel so sad thinking about his wifeOuch She hadn't been in canada for too long before her husband passed away and I had also heard from someone that she is pregnant? Is that true guys or is it just a rumour?Confused

what?!? is she really pregnanat? where did you here this from JK_5 and is this true?

perhaps, she remarried Confused

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "R.I.P. Soni Pabla (Page 2)" in Punjabi Channel forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

mango

IF-Veteran Member

mango

Posted: 25 October 2007 at 6:34am | IP Logged
RIP soni...you will be missed by one and all....wonder why god does this..

and yes his wife was expecting when he passed away....i haven't heard about her after that...god bless her!

Jazzzy

Goldie

Jazzzy

Posted: 25 October 2007 at 2:06pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by mango

RIP soni...you will be missed by one and all....wonder why god does this..

and yes his wife was expecting when he passed away....i haven't heard about her after that...god bless her!

but on an interview i heard that soni had no kids and his voice was his last memory from which he would be remembered by, so the kid cant be his Confused

Jazzzy

Goldie

Jazzzy

Posted: 31 October 2007 at 8:20pm | IP Logged
here is a video of some new singer (probably soni's friend) dedicating his song to soni pabla

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CjWJuKk6N_8

mittijalebi

IF-Rockerz

mittijalebi

Posted: 09 November 2007 at 2:02pm | IP Logged
my favorite song of his was actually his last one...boli pani.

eternal

IF-Rockerz

eternal

Posted: 17 November 2007 at 10:49pm | IP Logged
aww that makes me feel bad guys...a lot because thats my bday...his death anniversary is my bday Cry may his soul rest in peace...

dropsleaves

dropsleaves

Posted: 19 November 2007 at 8:17pm | IP Logged
he was a good singer Ouch

Post Reply New Post

Go to top