Punjabi Channel

Worst and Most Overrated Singer (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 3

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 3

pysh

pysh

Posted: 23 October 2007 at 4:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Jazzzy

i dont like mehsopuria either. he sounds like a screeching cat LOL

also i find that ADH guy pretty annoying too. the guy doesnt know how to sing either

hahahahah screeching catLOL
i find him a bit funny

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Worst and Most Overrated Singer (Page 3)" in Punjabi Channel forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

_sukhi_

IF-Rockerz

_sukhi_

Posted: 23 October 2007 at 8:49pm | IP Logged
LOL LOL LOL LOL i met ADH in some show... like 2 months back watching some dudes... sing haha i think he was trying to get singing lessions for free LOL LOL LOL but the new album his music was good... i think it was dr zeus.. production on it... not 100% sure...

mango

IF-Veteran Member

mango

Posted: 25 October 2007 at 6:37am | IP Logged
i think a lot of the new singers...they don't know how to sing but still are here because of money...

but i think that the most overrated (and not that good) singer today is jazzy b....technology is such that today you don't need a good voice...just some money....compared to him shinda is greaT!...hes got a great voice...

also, mika falls into this category too...no talent...but hes got money and his brother's name (daler mehndi)

~*manai*~

IF-Sizzlerz

~*manai*~

Posted: 25 October 2007 at 2:01pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by mango

i think a lot of the new singers...they don't know how to sing but still are here because of money...

but i think that the most overrated (and not that good) singer today is jazzy b....technology is such that today you don't need a good voice...just some money....compared to him shinda is greaT!...hes got a great voice...

also, mika falls into this category too...no talent...but hes got money and his brother's name (daler mehndi)

yeah deff new people!

mittijalebi

IF-Rockerz

mittijalebi

Posted: 12 November 2007 at 3:51pm | IP Logged
i like sukshinder shinda but if you listen to his songs closely he can't speak proper punjabi. in that first song of his that made him popular.....nachiye.....his pronunciation is so bad.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top