Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

~*manai*~ thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
mika defintly!
armit saab was good wonder what happened!
Anu1993 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Daler Mehndhi

xxAnuxx
Anu1993 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Jazzzy

i dont like mehsopuria either. he sounds like a screeching cat πŸ˜†

also i find that ADH guy pretty annoying too. the guy doesnt know how to sing either

Oh my life Adh is good singer i got 12 songs of his and his name is ithink Amarjit Dhanda yeh its that

pysh thumbnail

Originally posted by: Jazzzy

i dont like mehsopuria either. he sounds like a screeching cat πŸ˜†

also i find that ADH guy pretty annoying too. the guy doesnt know how to sing either

hahahahah screeching catπŸ˜†
i find him a bit funny

_sukhi_ thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† LOL i met ADH in some show... like 2 months back watching some dudes... sing haha i think he was trying to get singing lessions for free πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† but the new album his music was good... i think it was dr zeus.. production on it... not 100% sure...
mango thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
i think a lot of the new singers...they don't know how to sing but still are here because of money...

but i think that the most overrated (and not that good) singer today is jazzy b....technology is such that today you don't need a good voice...just some money....compared to him shinda is greaT!...hes got a great voice...

also, mika falls into this category too...no talent...but hes got money and his brother's name (daler mehndi)
~*manai*~ thumbnail

Originally posted by: mango

i think a lot of the new singers...they don't know how to sing but still are here because of money...

but i think that the most overrated (and not that good) singer today is jazzy b....technology is such that today you don't need a good voice...just some money....compared to him shinda is greaT!...hes got a great voice...

also, mika falls into this category too...no talent...but hes got money and his brother's name (daler mehndi)

yeah deff new people!

mittijalebi thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
i like sukshinder shinda but if you listen to his songs closely he can't speak proper punjabi. in that first song of his that made him popular.....nachiye.....his pronunciation is so bad.