Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

Vinzy

IF-Stunnerz

Vinzy

Posted: 13 October 2007 at 10:52pm | IP Logged

Hi friends

Now a days anyone can create a blog and post ideas and views their own way......Becouse of blogs,did we miss the open discussions forums??

Is blogs n forums  are Different?

In your opinion which one is better, blogs or forums!!??why?

Just chill

Vinu's

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Blogs Vs Forums!!!!" in Debate Mansion forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

IdeaQueen

IF-Dazzler

IdeaQueen

Posted: 15 October 2007 at 11:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Believe

Hi friends

Now a days anyone can create a blog and post ideas and views their own way......Becouse of blogs,did we miss the open discussions forums??

Is blogs n forums  are Different?

In your opinion which one is better, blogs or forums!!??why?

Just chill

Vinu's

Blog is like one side love....whether the person accepts or not we keep on loving....Where as Forum is like an arranged marriage..several fights...several adjustments..in the name of society (or forum rules)...
Seriously speaking,
Blog is a like an online diary..where we post our thougts...on the way we feel like..but when someone is reading our diary..we do post in somewhat ...nay! almost..all in hypocritic manner...we try to be different...so it does not serve any purpose...it is diifferent it ur blog is some management or tech blog...
Forums are much more user friendly than blogs..however writing in blogs requires much talent Smile

Ms. Bholi Bhali

IF-Sizzlerz

Ms. Bholi Bhali

-

Posted: 15 October 2007 at 12:01pm | IP Logged
hahaha great analogy^^^^

If I go by that, I loving the one sided love these days. I recently got introduced to blogs. so its fun.

but what I know, if ur blog is famous, and has many viewers and readers. it can become an arranged marriage. so it is one sided love, until you dont get famous, then it becomes arrange. Big smile

raj5000

raj5000

Posted: 15 October 2007 at 7:53pm | IP Logged

Topic opened upon request! Thanks!

Edited by raj5000 - 16 October 2007 at 7:20am

IdeaQueen

IF-Dazzler

IdeaQueen

Posted: 16 October 2007 at 10:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ms. Bholi Bhali

hahaha great analogy^^^^

If I go by that, I loving the one sided love these days. I recently got introduced to blogs. so its fun.

but what I know, if ur blog is famous, and has many viewers and readers. it can become an arranged marriage. so it is one sided love, until you dont get famous, then it becomes arrange. Big smile

Forums and blogs are equally usefulSmile.......
Somany tech blogs....techforums..help people a lot......even in profession related activites...blogs andforums help..
however....the hit ratio and response to the forums and blogs depend on the quality and type of the posts madeSmile!!!
The scope of  discussion in blogs is very less..so the blogs are for sharing our views..but not for any debates on ourviewsWinkSmile.......
Happy bloggingEmbarrassed
Cheers,
Myth
@Raj: when was this post closed? however thanks if it is closed and opened again
Big smile

Vinzy

IF-Stunnerz

Vinzy

Posted: 16 October 2007 at 10:11pm | IP Logged
Nice views Myth and MS.B.bhali..... Smile
@raj. thanx buddy Big smile

Its true that blogs gives us explosion of opinions and we can publish our writings and share our thoughts and knoweldge..but many blogs are not updated ,as myth said b4 no chance to debate on a particuler topics. Smile

Forums always rocks Big smile

Ms. Bholi Bhali

IF-Sizzlerz

Ms. Bholi Bhali

-

Posted: 16 October 2007 at 10:49pm | IP Logged
Forums have too many rules, and sometimes the main purpose of it is suppressed.

the main purpose of blogs and forums is to express with freedom of speech. and if u have to be careful of unlimited rules, then where does freedom go?

forums are good for interaction, but forums just die off, coz of their rules and their strictness.

handling of both blogs and forums makes it what they end up as.

TallyHo

IF-Rockerz

TallyHo

Posted: 16 October 2007 at 11:10pm | IP Logged
Blogs have more scope for creativity and expression! Big smile

Post Reply New Post

Go to top