Amanat’s feelings abt being 2nd winner up

norzz thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

I've read alot of negative comments coming frm pple regarding amanat's defeat and that he's not thankful enough.. there was a mention abt some interview that he gave and pple are obviously getting the wrong idea and twisting his words.. This is for the people who think that amanat didn't thank the indian audience upon his defeat at the srgmp finale show.. for the people who think he wasn't thankful enough to be on this show and that he didn't appreciate the recognition he got upon being in india, frm the indian audience, internationally and on the show.. and this is NOT the first time we've heard kind words frm him abt being appreciative abt all the love he's recieved frm India..

These were his EXACT words when he was announced 2nd winner up
Aditya : app ko kaisa lag raha hai?
Amanat: bas bohat acha lag raha hai .. kabhi socha bhi nahin tha ke .. yeh croron logon mein select ho ke aiyey the saare participants aur us mein se top 3 main pohanch jaaon ga to kabhi yeh aisa soncha nahin tha .. magar apni mehnat say or apni gurujan ki duaon se .. apni guru ji ke mehnat se apni parents ki best wishes se aur saari janta ke pyar se poori dunya ke janta ke asshirwaad se aaj main yaha pe hoon to main dil ki gehrayeeon se sab ko thx kehna chaa un ga poori HINDUSTAAN ki janta ko aur poorey pakistan ko jino ne mujhe bohut support kiya hai bohut hi pyar diya hai aur overseas or puri duniya ki janta ka im so thnkful and so greatful ke mujhe itna pyar diya ke kahan se kahan laake khara kar diya hai aur especially apni srgmp team ko i would like to thank jo jino ne bohut hi mehnat ki humpe.. chand hi dino mein kahan se kahan le gaye im so thankful to srgmp team and all my mentors jino ne bohut hamaari grooming ki sab mentors aur poori dunya ki janta ka thankyou so much thx alot 

This is the part when he was presenting his watch to his mentor ID:  Is contest main jitni izzat mujhe milli hai .. main pakistan se hoon yeh sab ko maloom hai to phir bhi yahan pe itna mujhe pyar mila aur poori janta ne,  poori duniya ki janta ne aur mere parents jo yaha pe maujood hain un ki dua se aur most especially mere guru ji ki ...

And also when he kept on saying saari duniya ki janta he meant to talk abt indian audience as well as they r a part of this duniya too b/c i have a feeling people are going to assume he didn't mean to include the indian audience when he said that... So please before you go on making assumptions that a person as humble as Amanat wasn't thankful enough to WHOEVER and whatever.. get your facts right and stop hating on him

Edited by norzz - 16 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

apparaohoare thumbnail
The negative comments were due to his interview to the Aaj Tak channel.

SuhanaSafar thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 7
can anyone provide a general idea of what he said in the Aaj Tak interview?
neily thumbnail
After watching his interview to the Aaj Tak channel
They should send him back in next available flight

We do not need people like that in bollywood
jigglypuff726 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

er.. aaj tak channel interview? what exactly did amanat say that he's being scolded left & right by some people now?

i'm sorry i didn't watch the interview so i'm a little confused on why people are crtisising amanat.😕

zeno1 thumbnail
Amanat is the winner in international voting because he is the best he is already a big star because he deserved it.
mojazwal thumbnail
Originally posted by: jigglypuff726

er.. aaj tak channel interview? what exactly did amanat say that he's being scolded left & right by some people now?

i'm sorry i didn't watch the interview so i'm a little confused on why people are crtisising amanat.😕

Same here. 😕😕😕

If Amanat really did give a sour grapes interview, I will be disappointed to hear it.. I am not ready to jump to that conclusion with only second-hand accounts of the interview, though. I hope someone posts the video.

Summer3 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Amanat will always be great. Even if there is some slip of tongue or misquote, just ignore it. He is still young and learning. He will be a great individual and a huge success 😆
joie de vivre thumbnail
Originally posted by: mojazwal

Same here. 😕😕😕

If Amanat really did give a sour grapes interview, I will be disappointed to hear it.. I am not ready to jump to that conclusion with only second-hand accounts of the interview, though. I hope someone posts the video.

True!!...I read some people were disappointed with Aneek's interview,but when I watched it,I didn't find anything unsavoury or reprehensible in Aneek's interview😕....Can I find the Aaj-Tak interview on youtube??😕

From what I have read,I believe Amanat said that he can't wait to return to Pakistan....Now that can be construed in so many contexts...He could have in all likelihood meant that he is feeling a bit homesick,so wants to visit his motherland....Or that he would pay a visit ,and then return to Bombay,because I vividly remember his choosing "India over Pakistan" for his work...

Or maybe,as you people have interpreted it, he's disheartened that he received only 1.5 crore votes ,a major portion of that constituting the international votes,it can be quite dismaying.....His dejection propelled Amanat into behaving like a sore indignant loser,into adopting the "grapes are sour" attitude....I need to watch the interview myself to come to a conclusion...

mermaid_QT thumbnail
Originally posted by: neily

After watching his interview to the Aaj Tak channel
They should send him back in next available flight

We do not need people like that in bollywood

care to share what he said?  thnx in advance😳