Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

Meena1

IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 13 October 2007 at 7:27pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "*!*~Punjabi Wedddings~*!*" in Punjabi Channel forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

jassiee.

IF-Rockerz

jassiee.

Posted: 13 October 2007 at 9:06pm | IP Logged
OMGSHH I wenn to my cuzins wedding in Hawaii...
I luvved all of these songs...even though cant understand 75% of it!!
I started crying in...
Ik it puta devan, dhiye ghar ja apne.
Tera baghan de vich vich ve, babal charkha kaun katte?
Merian kattan potrian, dhiye ghar ja apne.
Mera chhuta kasida ve, babal das kaun kade?
Merian kadhan potrian, dhiye ghar ja apne.
Mera chhuta kasida ve, badal das kaun kade?
Merian kadhan potrian, dhiye ghar ja apne.

when they were putting yellow haldi paste on her(srry dunnoe wht it called)) Such a sad part.. I wedding happnd Last decmeber I soo miss her... she live in Cali now!! Also... we were the nanke so, we made funn of the Dadke... with diff. songs!! Soo much hilarious funn!!
That was the onlyy wedding so ffar I have been to except for my cuzin..who got married to a Swiss man... and yeah!!
It was soo much funn!! I still remeber her Vidaii and we cried soo much...nd we stole our Jiju's shoes...and ribbon cutting.... ndd loll My jiju gave 3 of my czins including me 50,000 ruppees.. i dint take my share becuz... i was being gernerous at the time..but now I regret it loll LOL becuz I need $$$$Moneyy$$$
Hmmm, It was the bestt... I held the Jagoo omgg it was sooo hott!!
Loll... tht was my onlyy punjabi/hindu wedding experiencee Smile

Xplicit_Desii

IF-Stunnerz

Xplicit_Desii

Posted: 13 October 2007 at 10:58pm | IP Logged
omgg YES punjabi Weddingz r alwyz so much FUN espically in INDIA!!
my broz gettin married so im super excited n juz cant wait to do bhangra n jaago heheBig smile

Xx..uvt..xX

IF-Rockerz

Xx..uvt..xX

Posted: 14 October 2007 at 12:11am | IP Logged
OH WOW! thankss meennnuuuuu for all those songs Hug i hav a friends wedding coming up, so i think i'll *pinch* some of those ROFL.. coz i dont kno all the words heheh jus kiddin

but yeh so sooo true.. punjabi weddings are the best.. SO lively! and so much fun! Big smile love all the Bhangra n Gidda Dancing

and Shavaa ve hun jaago aaeeyaan LOL

Howlarious

IF-Addictz

Howlarious

Posted: 14 October 2007 at 10:01am | IP Logged
dat luks well fun..nuffin like dat happens in indian weddings..indian weddings r well dryyyy

~*manai*~

IF-Sizzlerz

~*manai*~

Posted: 14 October 2007 at 10:25am | IP Logged
ah the good times they are so fun i love dancing and i had to do jaago in fromt on everyone! so much fun my family is always the center of the daincing we love to do bhangra and gidda too much fun and some songs i love naag by jazzy b at weddings!

Jazzzy

Goldie

Jazzzy

Posted: 14 October 2007 at 3:21pm | IP Logged
punjabi weddings are awesome, especially the parties Big smile

Edited by Jazzzy - 14 October 2007 at 3:22pm

Angelic_J

IF-Veteran Member

Angelic_J

BollyCurry Buzzers

Posted: 14 October 2007 at 5:58pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by *VaVaVoom14*

dat luks well fun..nuffin like dat happens in indian weddings..indian weddings r well dryyyy

Hey punjabis AREEE indiansLOL well I'm surprised nothing like that happens in other parts of indiaShocked My sis got married last year and it was a CRAZYYYYYYY weddingDancing We had about 800 guests but the reception was still so crazyLOL Holy i remember some of uncles were so freakin drunk they SLEPTTTTTTTTTT on the chair they were sitting on amidst all that noiseConfused and then there were others who were FLIRTING with other ladies specially their sis-in-lawsROFL OMG don't even talk abt jagooooooooooROFLROFL we went around the pind and i was practically beating down all the doors on people's houses and on the once I was able to, I locked them from the outsideROFL heehee one of our neighbours are really nice people and they have all their dangars(animals) in the outhouse and me and my frendz went in their and let ALLL the cows and buffalos outROFL poor guys didn't even say nuthing to usEmbarrassed

Edited by JK_5 - 14 October 2007 at 5:59pm

Post Reply New Post

Go to top