smilingstar3 thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago
Ohhhh I like Ejaz and all but Kshitij is no 1
actually it's a tie btween Kshitij and Ejaz in my views! they both rock
Kshitij rocks in Kkusum
and Arjun rocks in KDMH
*Anjali* thumbnail
yeah, Meghavi--good observation!!!!!!!!! I was watching and it was so weird b/c I was like "I feel like i've seen those shoes somewhere..." but i couldn't figure it out 😆  Looks like Ejaz really loves those shoes 😉
meghavi thumbnail

lol anjali.  I will never forget those shoes, cuz they were the weridest pair of shoes i have EVER seen.   So when they were showing him dancing im like.."its those shoes"..lol...i have never before seen sharp shoes have u guys?..i have not

meghavi thumbnail
lol anjali..i could never forget those shoes they are the weirdest pairs of shoes i have ever seen..
Delicacy42 thumbnail
i saw the shoes ejaz was wearing in the show and the concert and no offense they are some wierd pair of shoes i have ever seen!!!
shreyash77 thumbnail

Hi Megs,

I finally joined India-Forums, and those shoes were stinky and ugly, no offence😆

Selina thumbnail
He wears the same watch in KKusum and KDMH. And he was wearing those pinkish sunglasses in one of his photos and when he plays basketball with Trishul.
EJAZ#1FAN thumbnail
Originally posted by: meghavi

lol anjali..i could never forget those shoes they are the weirdest pairs of shoes i have ever seen..

i noe rite but i have 2 admit he is hot n so is ronit😃