Other Star One Shows

No response

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

pele45

Groupbie

pele45

Posted: 13 October 2007 at 9:47am | IP Logged
I recently uploaded kya hoga nimmo kaa and india calling episodes and  i got no response ,thanx anything. why is it soo bad. If you want i will stop posting, as there no use.

Ranvir

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "No response" in Other Star One Shows forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Hani_Tubaa

Hani_Tubaa

Posted: 14 October 2007 at 9:55am | IP Logged
Hey pls dont stop uploadng da videos. I already thankd u through a private msg

o|oNaTaShAo|o

IF-Rockerz

o|oNaTaShAo|o

Posted: 14 October 2007 at 5:41pm | IP Logged
Listen Ranvir....u don't have to stop uploading the videos just caz people r not replying................ see itz simple.....since this section has a lot of tv shows, people get confused and then they just watch the video and they forget to comment.........................u don't have to think anyother way...........and in this section......there r not a lot of people so thatz y u won't get a lot of comments.....but do posting the videos......caz I-F members do check those videos and watch them.....Embarrassed

srishti bhutani

Goldie

srishti bhutani

Posted: 15 October 2007 at 2:58am | IP Logged
ya plz keep posting vids i can watch india calling coz of u plz plzzzzzzz keep posting Tongue

mohobbat

Posted: 25 October 2007 at 9:02pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

radash

radash

Posted: 29 October 2007 at 9:41am | IP Logged
i really appriceat the effort that you guys put in to post the vidios please dont stop. thanks

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.