Zac Efron: I'll Make HSM3 Good

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

Robsessed.

IF-Dazzler

Robsessed.

Posted: 13 October 2007 at 5:52am | IP Logged

Zac Efron: I'll Make HSM3 'If the Script Is Good'

High School Musical star Zac Efron says it's the script – not the money – that will help him decide whether to return for a third installment.

"There's so many rumors and speculation," Efron, 19, tells PEOPLE of reports he and costar Vanessa Hudgens are in a salary dispute. "I can't believe it. It seems like these days an insider can say anything they want."

Instead, Efron says, the cast is in agreement on what it would take to make another movie.

"There's no feuding with High School Musical," he said at the London premiere of High School Musical 2 on Sunday. "I can tell you that if the script is good and if we all agree on a final script, then there's nothing that is going to hold us back from doing it. We have fun making these movies and that's very rare in this business."
Dedicated fans camped out overnight and stood in line for hours for a chance to see the teen heartthrob. Efron said he was "flattered" by such a "warm reception" at the U.K. premiere. "I'm awestruck. I can't believe it. It's something I never expected."

"I lived a very normal life until I was 17," he said.

But ever since HSM
exploded, things have been a bit different for this overnight star who claims it's hard to adjust to all the screaming girls.

"I'll never get used to it," Efron says.

Orignal Article:

http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20054476,00.html

Sorry If This Has Been Posted Before

Priyanka~

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Yamu21

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Zac Efron: I'll Make HSM3 Good" in Disney World forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Lil miss Dolly

Goldie

Lil miss Dolly

Posted: 13 October 2007 at 11:56am | IP Logged
ta Smile

-SabzWay-

IF-Rockerz

-SabzWay-

Posted: 13 October 2007 at 10:30pm | IP Logged
thnx 4 sharing da article! Smile

OLGNES

IF-Dazzler