Film Previews & Reviews

Seen Laaga Chunari Mein Daag yet ? (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 3

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 3

Tiya_I

IF-Rockerz

Tiya_I

Posted: 20 October 2007 at 5:04pm | IP Logged
I watched it!!it was good but I didn't like the way how rani act...she's still the same Ermm

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Seen Laaga Chunari Mein Daag yet ? (Page 3)" in Film Previews & Reviews forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

misselegent

misselegent

Posted: 21 October 2007 at 8:15am | IP Logged
no rani did great acting luved her Smile

Angel39

IF-Dazzler

Angel39

Posted: 21 October 2007 at 9:54am | IP Logged
I saw the film and i thought it was really good! I think the reviewers were really harsh on this film. It was well made by Pradeep Sarkar and everyone was amazing.

Anupam Kher- He didnt have much of a part...but he did justice to whatever screen speace he had.

Jaya Bachchan- She was great at crying in all her scenes Confused

Rani Mukerji- She looked amazing and did a great job in terms of the acting. You could really imagine what she may be feeling especially in the title song laagaa...

Konkana Sen- She did an amazing job as well. her and Kunal Kapoor looked great together! And the song ek theekhi theeki was good as well.

Abhishek- Although he only had a small part, he made his impact. Wished there was more limelight on him Embarrassed Abhi and Rani rocked one again!! LOved them

Kunal- he was good as well.....loved the burger office scene Embarrassed LOL

This film had it all...it had its funny elements as well as the serious. At times it may have dragged a bit, but i guess all five fingers are not the same. Smile

misselegent

misselegent

Posted: 22 October 2007 at 11:03am | IP Logged
i must say its a gud film Smile

Post Reply New Post

Go to top