Seen Laaga Chunari Mein Daag yet ?

Posted: 16 years ago
i just saw Laaga Chunari Mein Daag.. and i have to say i simply loved it !!
sure its not the best movie ever  and sure the story is predictable .. but  still the performances were fantastic !!

Rani proves she is the best actress yet again.. and she looks great too  in both looks in the movie .. in tara ra rum pum the gglam look was seriously wrong on her .. but not here  .. she looks great annd acts great ;)
Kunal Kapoor n Konkona , amazing chemistry . superb acting (im really hoping to see more of these two in  future)
Jaya Bachchan  is too good . abhishek is there  too briefly  but he n rani  sutis each other totally.
On the whole i expected  a pradeep sarkar film to be as good as Parineeta.. its not on the same level but it a hugely enjoyable movie in its own way anyway

and by the way . .im never  goin to trust a review of Taran AAdash so blindly ever again  😛  this movie deserves more  than 1 1/2 . Seriously !!
thnxxx.....but eagerly waiting tyo watch BB 😛
Thank you!! For your review!
I really want to see this film..but after reaidng Tarun's review i was a bit confused 😕
Seems interesting! Gonna watch LCMD!
Ur most welcome.. do chk out Subash K Jha's review ..

http://www.indiafm.com/features/2007/10/13/3126/index.html

he pretty much sums up my opinion abt the movie .

its best not to let these critics reviews go too much into ur head be4 u see a movie anyway .. i find that if i go to a movie expecting it to be good or expecting it to be bad.. more often than not it wud turn out to be that way ..its a psychological thing i guess   ðŸ˜›

hope u like LCMD as much as i did Edited by PinkPixie - 16 years ago
I agree it was a good film. Just loved the chemistry between the sisters- it was as though they really were sisters!! Rani was too good brilliant performance and she looked great to. Wish there was more Abhishek
Kunal Kapoor n Konkona- great together i think their gonna be in Nach Le (Madhuri film)

On the whole I agree with you- performances, songs and the chemistry between the actors make the film enjoyable 😊
Hi all- I saw this film last night. I made the mistake of reading some of the reviews before seeing the movie itself- because the reviews I read werent the greatest.  I personally thought that the film was very good! I think the performances were fabulous. Everyone portrayed their character very well! (Although my complaint is not enough screen time for AB 😉 ), But in all honesty, this was a journey of a woman, so a man couldnt steal the show, right?

I thought the chemistry btwn everyone was excellent, be it Kunal Kapoor and Rani Mukherji, Konkona Sen Sharma and Kunal Kapoor (whom I would love to see in Aaja Nachle, esp after their chemistry rocked here!) or even Konkona Sen Sharma, Rani Mukherji and Jaya Bachchan, as the mother and daughters. I thought Jaya Bachchan was fabulous- one of the MOST natural actors in the film. It nearly reminded me of seeing my mom crying and tore at my heart.

I really think that the film was well executed and it was very entertaining. I thoroughly enjoyed the film. Edited by Hkaurk22 - 16 years ago
The movie really is too good, I saw the movie on the 12th, before I read Taran's review because honestly ever since KANK, I can't trust him anymore! 😆

I really loved all the preformances and the chemistry between all the actors was exceptional! I want to see it again, strictly to focus this time on AB! 😉 😳 But my mom said no! 😕 😆
I have seen it...And I must say critics were harsh on it to wrongly dismiss it...

All the actors performed so naturally & you can not tell if they were acting...Rani-Konkona-Jaya are real family...Another strong point is great cinematography ,every frame is picture perfect & look amazing...

Everyone must see it before dismissing it altogether....