Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

PinkPixie

PinkPixie

Posted: 12 October 2007 at 2:13pm | IP Logged
i just saw Laaga Chunari Mein Daag.. and i have to say i simply loved it !!
sure its not the best movie ever  and sure the story is predictable .. but  still the performances were fantastic !!

Rani proves she is the best actress yet again.. and she looks great too  in both looks in the movie .. in tara ra rum pum the gglam look was seriously wrong on her .. but not here  .. she looks great annd acts great ;)
Kunal Kapoor n Konkona , amazing chemistry . superb acting (im really hoping to see more of these two in  future)
Jaya Bachchan  is too good . abhishek is there  too briefly  but he n rani  sutis each other totally.
On the whole i expected  a pradeep sarkar film to be as good as Parineeta.. its not on the same level but it a hugely enjoyable movie in its own way anyway

and by the way . .im never  goin to trust a review of Taran AAdash so blindly ever again  Tongue  this movie deserves more  than 1 1/2 . Seriously !!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.Lucky.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Seen Laaga Chunari Mein Daag yet ?" in Film Previews & Reviews forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

radha_8

IF-Rockerz

radha_8

Posted: 12 October 2007 at 8:22pm | IP Logged
thnxxx.....but eagerly waiting tyo watch BB Tongue

cutykoo20

IF-Rockerz

cutykoo20

Posted: 13 October 2007 at 1:09am | IP Logged
oh i want to c lcmd Smile

Angel39

IF-Dazzler

Angel39

Posted: 13 October 2007 at 3:10am | IP Logged
Thank you!! For your review!
I really want to see this film..but after reaidng Tarun's review i was a bit confused Confused

khyati_sui

IF-Rockerz

khyati_sui

Posted: 13 October 2007 at 6:32am | IP Logged
Seems interesting! Gonna watch LCMD!

PinkPixie

PinkPixie

Posted: 14 October 2007 at 1:44pm | IP Logged
Ur most welcome.. do chk out Subash K Jha's review ..

http://www.indiafm.com/features/2007/10/13/3126/index.html

he pretty much sums up my opinion abt the movie .

its best not to let these critics reviews go too much into ur head be4 u see a movie anyway .. i find that if i go to a movie expecting it to be good or expecting it to be bad.. more often than not it wud turn out to be that way ..its a psychological thing i guess   Tongue

hope u like LCMD as much as i did

Edited by PinkPixie - 14 October 2007 at 1:58pm

KurtAngle

KurtAngle

Posted: 14 October 2007 at 4:55pm | IP Logged
tfs

Nitika2

Goldie

Nitika2

Posted: 15 October 2007 at 9:18am | IP Logged
I agree it was a good film. Just loved the chemistry between the sisters- it was as though they really were sisters!! Rani was too good brilliant performance and she looked great to. Wish there was more Abhishek
Kunal Kapoor n Konkona- great together i think their gonna be in Nach Le (Madhuri film)

On the whole I agree with you- performances, songs and the chemistry between the actors make the film enjoyable Smile

Post Reply New Post

Go to top