Poll

should shohan get killed when trying to save kkusum

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
meghavi thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago

hi guys,

Hope you all answer this poll..ill be waiting for your answers.  I dont think kkusum deserves a cute guy trying to save him..its like eijaz if dieing for HER..  I know that shes his babhi..but still

what do u guys think?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

meghavi thumbnail
so cant i spell it shohan...ppls spell other ppls names differently.
u guys started even here........kids...kids.kids.kids.kids.kids......hahahahahha really funny......i'll have to be careful while even typing.......๐Ÿ˜†
samir_soni thumbnail

Originally posted by: sneha_09

u guys started even here........kids...kids.kids.kids.kids.kids......hahahahahha really funny......i'll have to be careful while even typing.......๐Ÿ˜†

๐Ÿ˜‰Right Sneha, we have to be verrrrry careful.....๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†comeon guys...this is a forum.....not ur english class...

meghavi thumbnail
i know thats what iv been trying to tell him...maybe u guys should tell him,
envious_eyes thumbnail
no yaaar ejaz shdnt die... and certainly not for that stupid ๐Ÿคขkkusum..she doesnt deserve it ...and nor does sohan deserve the trauma..plzzz for god sake..i think kkusum should die and they should make sohan the lead actor with some new main lead girl....๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰
*~kumudfairy~* thumbnail
ok, so he can die ... BUT not saving KKUSUM, kumud mayb, KK NEVER
agree totally with ya kumudfairy.......it'll be dramatic if they show sohan dying for kumud instead of oldy kusum
meghavi thumbnail
a cute guy should not by killed trying to save a lady who only cries after almost every sentence.