hey... abt potw 10th sept

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 16 years ago

hey guys...

meri kismat to dekho....when i finally logged in today after long....and i wanted to answer kritika's potw.....but there's somewthing wrong.... im not able to post my replies to the post..... so here are the answers to ur questions kritika....

1. Name the actress and the character of hers in Special Squad.

the actress is manava naik.... she played neha nair, chief technology officer of special squad....

2. Name any two serials she has been in.

other than special squad...she has starred in teen bahuraniyan...and baa bahu aur baby...

3. About her family in Special Squad....

she had strained relationships with her parents..... her father was a very opressive male.... whenras her mothr was a mute spectator who bore all the injustice without protesting..... finally tired of her father's behaviour.... neha left her home and started livin on her own.... her father thinks tht she overreacted.... and her mother still believes tht her father is right.....

4. What relationship did she hold with other members of Special Squad?

she is a no nonsense person...even then very friendly....she is very good friends with shaina.... and later develops a bonding with deepika also....the only two othr females permanently on the show..... come to think of she....neha was the only female who was permanently on the show special squad!!!! she was professionally friendly and had fun with shotgun, boxer etc... zubin flirted with her.... tho she gave him no attention...and she respected papaji and vedsahb like eevryone else..... she respected aryan also a lot.... and i would say looked upto him and loved him....he was almost ehr mentor in every way..... as for ajay....well ...i'll answer it in the next question....

5. If she had been in love with any one in the show, when was it confirmed.. From both sides. Name the episode... And of course what case was solved in that episode.

she fell in love with ajay desai....an investigator...played by pankitt thakker.....this was revealed in episode 8..... the case where ajay was accused in the car accident for killin a teenage girl.... she supported him thru and thru....after which he came clear and asked her out to dinner..... thats hw it started..... afetr tht...in the very next episode.... tht is when the couple are found murdered in the parkin lot of a restaurant (episode 9)... she confesses her love for him... when she accidently says..."i donno why i fell in love with u!"..... ajay sorts out their differences at the end of the episode....they're very much a couple...

6. Can you guess from which episode was this image taken???? And yes the case details also please

this pic was taken in the episode right after deepika left...... the case where the body was found buried in the sand...... of mr.kanhaiyya..... hsi very own sun had killed him..... this was also a very importana episode because it contained the alltime aryanshaina lovers' fav scene....the "someone who really loves ur scarf" scene!  

phew!!!!!!!

is tht satisfactory?????😊