Mamta

||*|| Bidding Adieu..Mamta <3 ||*|| (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 4

Page 1 Page 3
Page   of 4

tina_sre

IF-Rockerz

tina_sre

Posted: 13 October 2007 at 1:41am | IP Logged
OMG! Nish, Awesome post Clap Clap Clap U've designed it soooooooooooooooo beautifully am sure if Andy sees this he'll be really impressed with u...gr8 job yaar Clap

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "||*|| Bidding Adieu..Mamta <3 ||*|| (Page 4)" in Mamta forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

niti_26

Goldie

niti_26

Posted: 13 October 2007 at 2:32am | IP Logged

Originally posted by nishtha

Gosh now here things are getting really emotional..dont make me cry you all please Cry

pls don't cry...we all will be together always nomatterwhat..ok?.......now smile..Big smile

Niti..this forum will be here for many moths i promise you that.. but. be here..didi. Cry

wowwwwwwww that's cooooooool...thanks dear...keep it alive..I'll try to be here...the prblm is I'am staying in BLR these days..right now @ home as I hv got 4 days leave..... I hv to go back sunday night..from then on I'll come online only on weekends & that too for 1 hr may beCry..But I promise I'll try my max...happy?..Big smile

and anju..she promised me yesterday that today she will be here..and see..she isnt Cry

and where is this girl?Hiral AnjuAngryLOL?she only respond when she gets some ..............WinkOuch.....heyy Anju better respond otherwise I'll put u in ur fav spot...and u know where it is?Wink...........I'll give u 24 hrs.....hmmm u know me well,right?...and yes I hvn't changed a bit..LOLLOLLOL

Nishtha

IF-Veteran Member

Nishtha

--

Posted: 13 October 2007 at 3:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by niti_26

pls don't cry...we all will be together always nomatterwhat..ok?.......now smile..Big smile

Yes we need to be together always..i love talkign to you thru pms..or should i say thru LONG PMLOL but nothing like in the forum..i always wanted you to be around..Cry

wowwwwwwww that's cooooooool...thanks dear...keep it alive..I'll try to be here...the prblm is I'am staying in BLR these days..right now @ home as I hv got 4 days leave..... I hv to go back sunday night..from then on I'll come online only on weekends & that too for 1 hr may beCry..But I promise I'll try my max...happy?..Big smile

Happy????AngryLOL wen i wanted you to be here..when the show was on.. you said.. you cant.. and reason i respect and i supportClap  but..still you could have made it..now there is no point in fightingLOL..so only hugsEmbarrassed

and where is this girl?Hiral AnjuAngryLOL?she only respond when she gets some ..............WinkOuch.....heyy Anju better respond otherwise I'll put u in ur fav spot...and u know where it is?Wink...........I'll give u 24 hrs.....hmmm u know me well,right?...and yes I hvn't changed a bit..LOLLOLLOL

HIRAL ANJUAngryLOL anju ki bachi.. she giggles and laughs on phone..she killed me the other day and see..she dint come i hate ..i hate to love you anju ki bachiAngryLOL

Originally posted by tna_sre

OMG! Nish, Awesome post Clap Clap Clap U've designed it soooooooooooooooo beautifully am sure if Andy sees this he'll be really impressed with u...gr8 job yaar Clap

oh tins....EmbarrassedBig smileSmile you are a sweetiepieEmbarrassed.. you have done soo sooo much for me in the past and currently doing as well thanks for all the votes you are giving to Andy and trying your best to get him more.Clap.i am sure just like last time we would be able to get him there as well rightWink

thanks for being.. here you means so much to me.. love ya always

Edited by nishtha - 13 October 2007 at 3:11am

Mehak.

Goldie

Mehak.

Posted: 14 October 2007 at 7:50am | IP Logged
Aww.. I'm gonna miss u guyzz...

I hope to keep in contact with u all through PMs.. But Since Nisha u will be here making post about who knows what.. I'll come on once in a while and see what u are up 2..

As for the rest of my friends i hope to keep in contact with u through PMs or maybe i will see u in other forums.. So until then i hope to talk to many of u through PM..

Nisha this post was amazing.. keep up the fantastic work..!!! Big smile

Nishtha

IF-Veteran Member

Nishtha

--

Posted: 14 October 2007 at 8:23am | IP Logged

Originally posted by night_girl242

Aww.. I'm gonna miss u guyzz...

me too mina.. me too gonna miss youCry

I hope to keep in contact with u all through PMs.. But Since Nisha u will be here making post about who knows what.. I'll come on once in a while and see what u are up 2..

hey thanks for all the praise.. yo are showering upon me.. i wish i deserved this much though..you are way too kind mina way tooo kindSmile

As for the rest of my friends i hope to keep in contact with u through PMs or maybe i will see u in other forums.. So until then i hope to talk to many of u through PM..

we will keep in touch for sure..dont ya worry nopesWink

Nisha this post was amazing.. keep up the fantastic work..!!! Big smile

thanks alot for liking my work.. i worked hard on it and took me forever to make things matchingLOL

Anita S.

Anita S.

Posted: 14 October 2007 at 11:00am | IP Logged
awww...Nishu thank u soo much for this wonderful post!!!!
gosh i am always so late!!me the last one here.. Confused
..i just can't believe it yaar...that the time has actually come for us to bid adieu to mamta...it's so sad Cry ....i still feel like tomorrow i'm gonna come home and rush to IF to read your dissections and updates and play in the games... Cry but i'll still come and try my best to keep this forum active for as long as possible...i'll just miss you all too much!Cry Cry
But at least we have gr8 memories of mamta to keep in our hearts...and you all my gr8 friends here will always be with me in my heart...i will NEVER forget you all...
lub you all lots!!!and lub u too much Nishu! Clap keep good and don't forget me ok? Cry

soni595

IF-Sizzlerz

soni595

-

Posted: 15 October 2007 at 7:10am | IP Logged

Wonderful post Nishu, it's so creative. I especially love the icons you used for music, seriously where do you find them? How come I can never find such cute icons.

Au revoir Mamta, I loved your, your title song, it was spunky and had this sing-a-long tune with it..And to all those mamta-ians, here's a huge hug for you all, for whom this show is close to heartHug

Keep smiling...

Love

Soni

Nishtha

IF-Veteran Member

Nishtha

--

Posted: 16 October 2007 at 10:22am | IP Logged
Thanks Ani Embarrassed and Soni mahiwaal Wink so glad to see you here.. soni mahiwaal.. what to say.. my soul mate my guide Big smile

And Ani.. gosh why are you soo sweet.. i dont worth this much Cry i have again no words to thank you..lob you soooooooooo much Embarrassed *hugs* my emtions arnt working Confused so..muah muah.. Big smile

Post Reply New Post

Go to top