Mamta

||*|| Bidding Adieu..Mamta <3 ||*|| (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 4

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 4
Page 4 Page 4

Nishtha

IF-Veteran Member

Nishtha

--

Posted: 12 October 2007 at 11:03am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Minnie

Beautifully done!!!!! Clap Clap Clap

I hardly watched it, but at one time this show did hold my curiosity.....

oh Minnie di thanks alot for liking itBig smile

Originally posted by sweet_shagun

Awww i wish Andy gets another show as a Main lead. Lovely post Nishu Bhishu

Luv,

Shagun/JD

shagu..maguu.. chaguu. yes andy should get another show soon or you now me.. wont let you sleep properly and will irritate you with my callsCry

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "||*|| Bidding Adieu..Mamta <3 ||*|| (Page 3)" in Mamta forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Nishtha

IF-Veteran Member

Nishtha

--

Posted: 12 October 2007 at 11:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jigglypuff726

omg nishu.. lovely lovely post! thank you for including my fanfic into this post of yours!HugHug all these memories of mamta are not going to be erased that easily. thank you for making such a touching tribute to this once great serial!HugHug

farewell mamta! i will always miss this great serial & my favourite akku & mumu very much.CryCry

say thanks againAngryCry you know i hate to hear thanks from my friends..Cryyour fanfic is the bestest ever fanfic leave alone Mamta forum its best in IF okClap oh i will miss akku like HELLCry

Originally posted by ~LiNa~

Nishu! that was a wonderful Mamta farewell post! Clap Clap Loved it from beginnng to end! Big smile

I stopped watching Mamta after Neha left. Toh uske baad i did not follow the stoy much but i must say, usse pehle, whatever the story was it was beautiful!

My most fav parts of Mamta were all of Akshay's n Mamta's(Neha) scenes! For me those are the treasures i will remember forever! Embarrassed

Once again Nishu, great post! Clap

well most of the people stopped watching the show when i started but..thanks and glad to see you all here linu.. me lob you so much and our pms will always be on and so as some Mail exchangesWinkLOL

thanks for liking the post Embarrassed

noodles

IF-Rockerz

noodles

Posted: 12 October 2007 at 11:09am | IP Logged
Awwww what a MINDBLOWING post Nish!!! Clap It's wonderful. Embarrassed

Goodbye Mamta! Ouch

Nishtha

IF-Veteran Member

Nishtha

--

Posted: 12 October 2007 at 11:12am | IP Logged

Originally posted by noodles

Awwww what a MINDBLOWING post Nish!!! Clap It's wonderful. Embarrassed

Goodbye Mamta! Ouch

oh thanks alot..but your Sagar is gonna DIE..trust me he cant..Embarrassed aww.. dot worry noodles..i can understand your condition.. see my andy wont be able to see him anylonger with his Specks onCry

Originally posted by music4bobby

Hi Nishtha
Thanks very much for this woderful post ans including me as well , though I have done nothing for this section .You have done realy good work ,I appreciate from bottom of my heart Big smile Big smile
Keep it up Wink

Bobby

oh.. you truly deserved the mention Mr.Humble jeeEmbarrassed

Originally posted by sania_12

WOWWW! Nishu awesome fare well post! Clap

Diza is so cuutee! EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed I feel like giving her a big hug! Embarrassed

It's rlly hard to beleive Mamta is actuallly ending! Cry

its sooo sadd! CryCryCry

thanks alot saniaSmile but mamta is ending and thats sadCry

Edited by nishtha - 12 October 2007 at 11:16am

shali

IF-Sizzlerz

shali

Posted: 12 October 2007 at 11:33am | IP Logged
wonderful post Clap Clap Clap ...
may i take this opportunity to thank everyone off the mamta Dev. team... for given us the daily dose off mamta....

you all have been wonderful Clap Clap Clap ....

~*Juhi*~

IF-Dazzler

~*Juhi*~

Posted: 12 October 2007 at 3:04pm | IP Logged
Nishuuuuuu thank you soo much for this beautiful post!!!
I'm going to miss this show soooo much!! Cry Cry Cry but most of all I'm going to miss this amazing forum and all the wonderful memories I've had here!! Cry

Thanks again for this wonderful post Nishu!! I'm going to miss this show and all my amazing friends at Mamta soooo much! Ouch

Farewell to Mamta! Cry

Edited by ~*Juhi*~ - 12 October 2007 at 3:05pm

pinkbubblez

IF-Rockerz

pinkbubblez

Posted: 12 October 2007 at 5:36pm | IP Logged
wowiee, nishu, LOVE the post! Big smile Clap Clap u did an amazing job! Clap Clap and dont worry nish...im sure that andy will cum in another show Smile so no more tears...be happyyy Big smile Hug

and mann, this kid is SOO cute! Embarrassed

Nishtha

IF-Veteran Member

Nishtha

--

Posted: 13 October 2007 at 1:24am | IP Logged

Originally posted by pinkbubblez

wowiee, nishu, LOVE the post! Big smile Clap Clap u did an amazing job! Clap Clap and dont worry nish...im sure that andy will cum in another show Smile so no more tears...be happyyy Big smile Hug

thanks pinku tinku...CryCry me sooo GLAD to see you here sweetoo and me toh will cry..Cry

and mann, this kid is SOO cute! Embarrassed  yeah he is..sweetipieEmbarrassed

Originally posted by ~*Juhi*~

Nishuuuuuu thank you soo much for this beautiful post!!!
I'm going to miss this show soooo much!! Cry Cry Cry but most of all I'm going to miss this amazing forum and all the wonderful memories I've had here!! Cry

Thanks again for this wonderful post Nishu!! I'm going to miss this show and all my amazing friends at Mamta soooo much! Ouch

Farewell to Mamta! Cry

thanks alot for liking it the pleasure is all mine..Embarrassed and i will miss mamta too but i am looking forward to catch early episodes of it on zee smile.Smile

@Shali : tahnks alot for liking the postBig smile

Post Reply New Post

Go to top