Mamta

||*|| Bidding Adieu..Mamta <3 ||*|| (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 4

Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 3 Page 4

~LiNa~

IF-Rockerz

~LiNa~

Posted: 12 October 2007 at 6:16am | IP Logged
Nishu! that was a wonderful Mamta farewell post! Clap Clap Loved it from beginnng to end! Big smile

I stopped watching Mamta after Neha left. Toh uske baad i did not follow the stoy much but i must say, usse pehle, whatever the story was it was beautiful!

My most fav parts of Mamta were all of Akshay's n Mamta's(Neha) scenes! For me those are the treasures i will remember forever! Embarrassed

Once again Nishu, great post! Clap

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "||*|| Bidding Adieu..Mamta <3 ||*|| (Page 2)" in Mamta forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

sweet_shagun

IF-Veteran Member

sweet_shagun

--

Posted: 12 October 2007 at 6:17am | IP Logged
Awww i wish Andy gets another show as a Main lead. Lovely post Nishu Bhishu

Luv,

Shagun/JD

sree

IF-Veteran Member

sree

Posted: 12 October 2007 at 7:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by niti_26

Thank u so much for including me in the list of most loved members...thanks sweety Nishu... Embarrassed ..as usual u hv done a wonderful job ..keep it up...don't go anywhere..be around..Big smile..

Sorry for the fact that I couldn't be around here when u were around Cry Confused ...reasons I think u know Wink ...

Ok so the show is ending tday..I'am sad not really for the show but for our sweet & funny forum & it's great members & mods better say friends....can't forget any of u.......... Big smile

Heyy Sree,Anju do u people remember me? ConfusedBig smile Jiggu,Star2,Pooja,Chitra di,Nishu.........and many others I'll miss u all......pls be in touch through pms......thanks ..bye......

love u all.... Embarrassed
Niti Smile

Nitiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii HugSorry, all.. I am so glad to see Niti here that i am emotional to the core... Niti, glad you are here today... Hugggggggggggggggggggggggg.. I relaly miss all the nice moments.. Jiggu, star 2, where are u all? Come join here atleast today... Cry

Niti, check out Diza's picture... She is cute naa.. Embarrassed.

Minnie

IF-Veteran Member

Minnie

Posted: 12 October 2007 at 9:29am | IP Logged
Beautifully done!!!!! Clap Clap Clap

I hardly watched it, but at one time this show did hold my curiosity.....

jigglypuff726

IF-Sizzlerz

jigglypuff726

Posted: 12 October 2007 at 9:46am | IP Logged

omg nishu.. lovely lovely post! thank you for including my fanfic into this post of yours!HugHug all these memories of mamta are not going to be erased that easily. thank you for making such a touching tribute to this once great serial!HugHug

farewell mamta! i will always miss this great serial & my favourite akku & mumu very much.CryCry

sania_12

IF-Rockerz

sania_12

Posted: 12 October 2007 at 9:47am | IP Logged

WOWWW! Nishu awesome fare well post! Clap

Diza is so cuutee! EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed I feel like giving her a big hug! Embarrassed

It's rlly hard to beleive Mamta is actuallly ending! Cry

its sooo sadd! Cry

niti_26

Goldie

niti_26

Posted: 12 October 2007 at 10:22am | IP Logged

Originally posted by sree

Originally posted by niti_26

Ok so the show is ending tday..I'am sad not really for the show but for our sweet & funny forum & it's great members & mods better say friends....can't forget any of u.......... Big smile

Heyy Sree,Anju do u people remember me? ConfusedBig smile Jiggu,Star2,Pooja,Chitra di,Nishu.........and many others I'll miss u all......pls be in touch through pms......thanks ..bye......

love u all.... Embarrassed
Niti Smile

Nitiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii HugSorry, all.. I am so glad to see Niti here that i am emotional to the core... Niti, glad you are here today... Hugggggggggggggggggggggggg.. I relaly miss all the nice moments.. Jiggu, star 2, where are u all? Come join here atleast today... Cry

Niti, check out Diza's picture... She is cute naa.. Embarrassed.

ohhhhhhhhhh my dear Sreeeeeeee,u don't know how happy I'am to see ur reply....to hv ur hugs.......u calling me nitiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii after a long long timeeeeeeeeeeee.......dear u made my day with ur reply...

see our forum will no longer be here,right?so where will we meet @?....pls pls don't forget me ever.....I promise I'll never forget u,actually I can't.........u r in my heart.....will stay there forever..ohh it's becoming so emotional........

Btw where is Anju ohh I mean Hiral AnjuWinkEmbarrassedLOL?I would like to hear from her too.......Big smile

I did watch tday's episode...yes Diza is cuteeeeeeeee...no doubt...But they didn't show her enough.....just for a few secsConfused..I actually thought our little Krishu will reappear in the last epi as Krishna's son...anyway it's all over as I expected & warned of.........

Sree,can't forget anything we had shared...each & everything...wowwwww those were great days.......I'am staying away from home (right now @ home)these daysCry....

Now it's ur turn to take my hugs.............& kisses...ummaahhhhhhhhh

Hug

Edited by niti_26 - 12 October 2007 at 10:25am

Nishtha

IF-Veteran Member

Nishtha

--

Posted: 12 October 2007 at 10:47am | IP Logged
Gosh now here things are getting really emotional..dont make me cry you all please Cry

Niti..this forum will be here for many moths i promise you that.. but. be here..didi. Cry

and anju..she promised me yesterday that today she will be here..and see..she isnt Cry

Post Reply New Post

Go to top