Page 1 of 4

Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 2 Page 4

Nishtha

IF-Veteran Member

Nishtha

Posted: 12 October 2007 at 12:30am | IP Logged

(Siggy is free to use: thanks to shagun)

Aaye thee hum ek roz mehmaan ban key..

Kya thi khabar aapke Ghar ki ho jayenge..

Parde pe jo rishtey nibhaye the humne ..

yun aapse hi sahi,nate woh jud jaynege..

Aur hum kya kahe aapse bas

karne ko aay hain..ikraar

App jo humko apna te nahin..

toh banta nahin yeah humara

"Mamta Parivaar."

PartyHello and welcome all to the Mamta Farewell..party..Party

We are not hosting a party as such just a thread to share our thoughts,views and memories,talk to our fellow forum members whom we all have become friends with , Mamta is not only a show but more than that..as it brought new people in our lives which will be with us Forever for rest of our lives. Doesnt matter ,whether Mamta journey has come to an end..our Friendship has just started and with it..Love ,Respect and admiration for each other..

Few of the Most Loved Scenes of Mamta  are (the views are of forum members,gathered over a forthnightl)

When First Time Akshay confessed his love to Mamta(Neha)
    When he handed over Krish to Mamta and Sid after the court battle
    When Akshay  broke down on the terrace after he gave his son to Mamta and Sid
    When Akshay re-entered the show as Shaan
  • The recent scene of Hospital where Akshay cried over the death of Mamta

and many many others..each and every scene is a treasure in its own..so keep on adding yoursEmbarrassed

The most Loved Look of Akshay aka Anand as Shaan

The Funniest post or discussion of Mamta forum

Who can Forget the CMH or better known as City Mental HospitalLOL

CLICK ME

The Movie attempt..Akku Baba aur 100 Mamtas

CLICK ME

The most loved couple of Mamta

The Two most Loved Kids of Mamta's

The most Loved Fanfic of Mamta Forum...

CLICK ME

As a Parting gift, we have dedicated a Fan site for Anand Suryanvanshi, do have a lookSmile

www.freewebs.com/anandarena

Note: Please do not qoute any layout post of mine.Thanks alotSmile

page designed by nishtha

Edited by nishtha - 13 October 2007 at 12:53am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

*Shruti*minuukhushix

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "||*|| Bidding Adieu..Mamta <3 ||*||" in Mamta forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Nishtha

IF-Veteran Member

Nishtha

Posted: 12 October 2007 at 12:30am | IP Logged

We have conducted poll in the forum and all the winners are chosen democratically and Awards arent RIGGEDLOL

Neha Mehta 

Preeti Puri 

Neha Mehta  & Narayani Shastri

Edited by nishtha - 12 October 2007 at 12:33am

Nishtha

IF-Veteran Member

Nishtha

Posted: 12 October 2007 at 12:31am | IP Logged

Party

The most loved members of Mamta forum..who were here since the show started..Let me introduce them to you all...

sree  ,anju , jigglypuff726 ,niti26 ,juhi ,sania , chitra_anand ,yuvika and many others

and some of us who joined late,Anita S.,ayeshag ,animerrocks, devi ,akash , ruhi

Our Two Boys...they provided us video nonstop(they have no other option either,as i would have killed them otherwiseLOL)

Nomi and Bobby..who is the third guy??Ermm

come  join us..and Have fun..

Hum toh aisa hai..bhaiya..Lets do the Dhamaal....

Note : Humble Request please do not quote any Layout post of mine while replying.thanks alotBig smile

Edited by nishtha - 12 October 2007 at 3:20am

sree

IF-Rockerz

sree

Posted: 12 October 2007 at 1:15am | IP Logged
OMG Nishhhh.. Have no wordsssss... U are Too Good... I am feeling sad that Mamta is ending today... Cry

Nishtha

IF-Veteran Member

Nishtha

Posted: 12 October 2007 at 1:39am | IP Logged

Originally posted by sree

OMG Nishhhh.. Have no wordsssss... U are Too Good... I am feeling sad that Mamta is ending today... Cry

haila..me sad too..no super duper sad..Cry but but..still THE WAR IS ONWink..where is anju and everyone else lets all cry together Cry gosh..i hardly watch television and when i do that..i get this in return..Cry hmm..what to say..just a request.ANDY PLEASE COME BACK SOON..CryCryCry as i swear i have nothing left to see on Television and what will i do at 7 pm monday to friday..CryCryCryCry

thanks for liking the post..Cry

niti_26

Goldie

niti_26

Posted: 12 October 2007 at 3:07am | IP Logged
Thank u so much for including me in the list of most loved members...thanks sweety Nishu... Embarrassed ..as usual u hv done a wonderful job ..keep it up...don't go anywhere..be around..Big smile..

Sorry for the fact that I couldn't be around here when u were around Cry Confused ...reasons I think u know Wink ...

Ok so the show is ending tday..I'am sad not really for the show but for our sweet & funny forum & it's great members & mods better say friends....can't forget any of u.......... Big smile

Heyy Sree,Anju do u people remember me? ConfusedBig smile Jiggu,Star2,Pooja,Chitra di,Nishu.........and many others I'll miss u all......pls be in touch through pms......thanks ..bye......

love u all.... Embarrassed
Niti Smile

Edited by niti_26 - 12 October 2007 at 3:11am

Nishtha

IF-Veteran Member

Nishtha

Posted: 12 October 2007 at 3:28am | IP Logged

Originally posted by niti_26

Thank u so much for including me in the list of most loved members...thanks sweety Nishu... Embarrassed ..as usual u hv done a wonderful job ..keep it up...don't go anywhere..be around..Big smile..

Thanks aap kisko Bool rahein hainOuchCry..but thanks alot and glad that you liked the post..ok ok worked hardLOL and without mentioning you all, i dont think mamta farewell bash is complete. you were life and soul of the forum and our Founder of CMH..LOLi always had this curiosity in mind as what is this CMH finally came to knowLOL

Sorry for the fact that I couldn't be around here when u were around Cry Confused ...reasons I think u know Wink ...

oh no sorry though we already discussed thsi in length in pms..adn my all attempts to get you back here..failed miserablyLOLbut  in the process have found one Freind on whom i can fall back uponEmbarrassedabout the reason oh..yaWinkLOL

Ok so the show is ending tday..I'am sad not really for the show but for our sweet & funny forum & it's great members & mods better say friends....can't forget any of u.......... Big smile

i am SAD..very SADCry as you all have watched the show for years..not me..its only 3 months..i am very sad..very very sadCry

Heyy Sree,Anju do u people remember me? ConfusedBig smile Jiggu,Star2,Pooja,Chitra di,Nishu.........and many others I'll miss u all......pls be in touch through pms......thanks ..bye......

oh for sure noone can forget such a sweetheart like you .and i love you loadsHug

love u all.... Embarrassed
Niti Smile

love ya toooEmbarrassed

music4bobby

music4bobby

Posted: 12 October 2007 at 4:21am | IP Logged
Hi Nishtha
Thanks very much for this woderful post ans including me as well , though I have done nothing for this section .You have done realy good work ,I appreciate from bottom of my heart Big smile Big smile
Keep it up Wink

Bobby

Post Reply New Post

Go to top