shanti05 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 16 years ago

Gosh today was really a full makeover episode!!! It was done slowly and the end they were about toi show the new jassi when it ended !!!😳
Jass must be feeling a new self in her!!! I mean Mona in real life must have be delighted t get over the fringes and get back to her normal self!!

She wears her specws even after her makeover but I thibkj she'll have contacts  when she retns to Gulmohor!!! and during the moideling on the ramp!!!
She will look really stunning and beautiful!!'But Armaan will still search for his Jassi 😭😭😭 and ignore this new Jassi for a while !!!😳

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
Shanti u r right the real Makeover has now finally started 😳 but its a very slow process from now on ...Now today every passer by will praise Jassi for her beautiful hair 😕 and Karan Oberoi will even sing Kal ho na ho song for her 😕 ...So right now only her hair and dressing has been changed 😳

Now slowly Nandini will remove those big specs and will give her new stylish spec to wear ðŸ˜› ...well that will b her final Makeover in Mauritious 😳

The rest of the makeover is done in Goa where she goes and takes the help of Purab Uncle 😉 to become a model 😃 ..so there she starts wearing contac lenses and also sets her teeth nicely 😳 Edited by jyoti06 - 16 years ago
shanti05 thumbnail
O so there will be one more week to go!!! So when she comes to Goa Purab wil also tag along ..Patanahi Peecha kyn Nahi Chodtha!! I feel Nandini is also encouraging Purab to be closer to Jassi so that she forgets Gulmohor and Armaan Suri !!! But she wud never do that 😳
addsb thumbnail
Yeah now the new Jassi will be shown in the next epi.. ab thode epi main mental makeover bhi ho jayega.. Jassi ka 😡 ...But here I don't get one thing.. I've heard in fictional stories that agar aap kissi ko sachche mann se pyar karte ho tho uski aahat aapko kahin bhi sunayi degi.. then how come Armaan does not recognise Jassi.. This was one of the many things I didn't like about the Jessica Bedi track Infact I didn't like the serial from the Jessica Bedi track.. the whole essence of the show was lost.. 😭
shanti05 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: addsb

Yeah now the new Jassi will be shown in the next epi.. ab thode epi main mental makeover bhi ho jayega.. Jassi ka 😡 ...But here I don't get one thing.. I've heard in fictional stories that agar aap kissi ko sachche mann se pyar karte ho tho uski aahat aapko kahin bhi sunayi degi.. then how come Armaan does not recognise Jassi.. This was one of the many things I didn't like about the Jessica Bedi track Infact I didn't like the serial from the Jessica Bedi track.. the whole essence of the show was lost.. 😭

Aditi I feel the same!!! The pre maker over session was good!!! Te Gulmohor environment and the people were so jovial and fun times were shown !!! After makeover there was a little bit of Jassi Mallika revenge track which was ok I think I have'nt seen it but heard abt it !!😳
Armaan mighthave felt Jassi in Jassica but he wanted to see that face so even ehsaah did'n make a differnce I feel!!
He awalys thaought his Jassi was the Jasi he met in Gulmohor and loved that Jassi so even of Jassica was near him he did'nt seem to reach her as being Jassi😳
Hansa-Tapori thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: addsb

Yeah, and how come even her parents don't recognise her voice???????? Her voice didn't change, did it?

And i agree - Jassi's makeover is the slowest makeover ever!!!