Other Star One Shows

Is CHA anti-Pakistan?

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

Khushi11

Goldie

Khushi11

Posted: 11 October 2007 at 3:58pm | IP Logged
I am a Pakistan who is Iqbal's and Viavan's fan and I have been following promos and was anxiously waiting for CHA but after watching its making I see a Pakistani soldier and Abhimanyu (ofcourse an Indian officer) fighting .... Is this show gonna portray Pakistanis as bad people? and its all about Indian air force fighting Pakistanis? and Pakistanis r their enemies...just like the movie Border, LOC etc? if thats the case all Pakistanis will be offended and hurt watching it and I would rather not watch itOuch...cuz ofcourse all Indians wont like to watch something against their country as well... its natural. Can someone please elaborate on this issue? Thank you.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Is CHA anti-Pakistan?" in Other Star One Shows forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ppanache

IF-Sizzlerz

ppanache

Posted: 11 October 2007 at 5:42pm | IP Logged
I think its not against pakistan. I think it is more against terrorism..'cos terrorism is something that is rooted in every country. I think the premises would be that it is based on terrrorism. I don't think they would show anything against pakistan's military..i think they would show terrorists!

Edited by panache - 11 October 2007 at 5:43pm

Khushi11

Goldie

Khushi11

Posted: 11 October 2007 at 6:53pm | IP Logged
But the person Iqbal was hitting in the making is wearing Pakistani military cap (notice the star and the moon)... so it can't be just fighting against a Pakistani terrorist who happens to be a soldier. Ouch

*Dakoo_Minzy*

IF-Sizzlerz

*Dakoo_Minzy*

Posted: 12 October 2007 at 12:57am | IP Logged
i dont think IQ will agree to do a showw tat is Anti Pakistani...
it will not be anti Pakistani it willb e Anti Terrorist Embarrassed Embarrassed
i knoww howw u will feel also......but letss hope for th best Embarrassed

rashi85

IF-Sizzlerz

rashi85

Posted: 12 October 2007 at 1:15am | IP Logged
The show will not be anti pakistani...i dont think anyone will make such a show coz many viewers watch it..not only indians!

the show will be more anti terrorist!!thats all Smile

LadyZaib

IF-Rockerz

LadyZaib

Posted: 12 October 2007 at 4:58am | IP Logged
to be honest, just watch the show for its entertainment value, when you view it like this then its taking it to another concept, yes terrorism exist(whether we accept it or not there are a group of muslims who believe killing a innocent is justified, thats a fact!) and to be honest, i watch spooks which is based on MI6 and all terrorist are based on muslim characters. Well if thats the case and one wishes to brand it then perhaps we stop watching any hollywood film or bollywood film that potrays this.
Ouch

my view only no offence meant

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.