Sapna Babul Ka...Bidaai

saket and ragni

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

jamune

Goldie

jamune

Posted: 10 October 2007 at 10:01pm | IP Logged

honeslt i just hope its going to be a love hangle for saket and ragni but i reallie do have a feeling dat its gonna be da other way around ragni liking saket and saket and sadhna liking each other

but lets hope for the best becasue i want it to be saket and ragni and have another hunk for sadhna or da other way around

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "saket and ragni" in Sapna Babul Ka...Bidaai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

--Pinky--

IF-Sizzlerz

--Pinky--

Posted: 10 October 2007 at 11:03pm | IP Logged
Please dont post multiple topics on the same subject, try and discuss it under that 1 topic.

Thanks.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top