Page 1 of 1

natasha-remix

IF-Dazzler

natasha-remix

Posted: 19 August 2005 at 10:20am | IP Logged
Rupali Ganguly enters Kkavyanjali
   By: Shaheen Parkar
   August 19, 2005

As Monisha in the immensely watchable Sarabhai v/s Sarabhai (Star One), Rupali Ganguly is on the lookout for freebies and 'buy one, get three offers'. As Gayatri in Kahaani Ghar Ghar Kii (Star Plus), she has her set of marital problems. Now, as Mona Mittal in Kkavyanjali (Star Plus), she seeks justice.

Mona Darling

Rupali Gangully takes on her third show, Kkavyanjali, in the role of  a lawyer who takes on Kkavya's (Eijaz Khan) case. The actress began shooting for the Balaji daily at a studio at Saki Naka yesterday. 

"It's just a few hours that I have started shooting for the show. My character is called Mona Mittal; she is the sister of Yug (Hiten Tejwani). Mona is a lawyer who is fighting for Kkavya (Eijaz Khan) in the divorce case," says Ganguly who will be seen in the customary black robes. "There will be several courtroom scenes as well," she says.

Courthouse drama

Though she is doing three shows, the actress says that "because Kahaani and Kkavyanjali are Balaji productions they manage the dates for both the shows. For Sarabhai I have my fixed dates." 

Ganguly, who was earlier seen as Dr Simran in Sanjeevani (Star Plus), feels that as she gets into the mould of Mona, her character and look will be more definitive. "I have just shot for the introductory scenes," she informs

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "monisha now on kavyanjai" in Other Star One Shows forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Monaji

Monaji

Posted: 22 August 2005 at 1:03am | IP Logged
I love her in Sarabhai vs Sarabhai...

-misha

IF-Sizzlerz

-misha

Posted: 30 August 2005 at 6:41am | IP Logged
thanx for the article. Big smile

natasha-remix

IF-Dazzler

natasha-remix