India-Forums

Tum Bin Usa #2

Mgurl Groupbie
Mgurl
Mgurl

Posted: 26 December 2004 at 10:07am | IP Logged

ok some people who live in the US know like a month in advance how's that possible like they know what's gonna happen I mean I understand how people in other countries get it but I don't know about US and I live in NYC????

I'm on the part where they show the newlyweds (Aryan and Khushi) comin into his house and the father's like you can live in the house but only as a stranger and think about Shradda (aryan's daughter) she's gonna be scarred for life when she finds out that she has a new mother.....yeah so that's about it

rat718 Senior Member
rat718
rat718

Posted: 28 December 2004 at 5:25pm | IP Logged
Wink Ya that is where we are in US. probably the only reason we read the updates is because we don't have to watch the stupid show.  However anywhere in US we are still on the part werhe aryan is still alive. In India there are really ahead of us. YES! Aryan is dead, though he was really cute to look at. I wish Khushi could be dead instead of Aryan. Now we not only have to see her, but alsoher demonic child! I think I will just stick to reading the updates.     
RS87 Groupbie
RS87
RS87

Posted: 30 December 2004 at 3:37am | IP Logged
he had no such master plan tt worked...he was all helpless and watever he did to free durga n get khushi away didnt work at all...so basically he cld nt do anythin...durga got herself out with the help of guruma and she eventually got khushi out of the picture herself too...smart woman...
Naivedya IF-Rockerz
Naivedya
Naivedya

Posted: 18 January 2005 at 2:32pm | IP Logged
Hey I'm in the U.S. too and all the shows on Zee TV are ahead in India. I watch Piya Ka Ghar too and I have no clue what the India updates are talking about cuz over here Malini just got exposed yesterday. Hey, by the way I'm in NYC too! 
fatty1 Goldie
fatty1
fatty1

Posted: 04 February 2005 at 2:47pm | IP Logged
we are in the part where timir and mahir are about to be born.

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

I never thought that Jodha Akbar will be the turning point of my career: Lavina Tondon I never thought that Jodha Akbar will be the turning point of my career: Lavina Tondon  44

Lavina Tondon shares her experience about auditions and bagging the ...

Zee TV professionals speak on the 20 years completion of the channel Zee TV professionals speak on the 20 years completion of the channel  18

India’s first satellite Zee TV completed 20 years recently. We ...

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index