Saas Bahu aur Saazish

October fest Contest 2 HQ!!!

Naughty_n_nice thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
Hey members! 🤗

You probably already know about the Inter forum October fest... So here's the second contest just for your team!!!
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/755105

This is your thread for discussion. At the end of the time allotted, the entry must be sent to the id "crazycreative". That is, on or before 16th October!!!

All the best!
Crazy Creatives!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

illuminated. thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Guys lets go...The date is very near..Not far! 😃 😊

Lets bring our ideas....let me get some pictures...Will be back...Anyone get quotes and someone get dialouges! 😉

The due date is October 16th!! 😳 We dont have much time
cool_pooja thumbnail
Ok we should start working on it ASAP.

First of all lets submit the pictures for all the shows... Then we can submit the quotes, dialogues and then we will come to the signature making part.

So lets start with the picture. For each show, lets post only two pics to represent each forum. 😊

Pooja
cool_pooja thumbnail
Ok we should start working on it ASAP.

First of all lets submit the pictures for all the shows... Then we can submit the quotes, dialogues and then we will come to the signature making part.

So lets start with the picture. For each show, lets post only two pics to represent each forum. 😊

Pooja
Catwoman thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
guys sorrrryyy 😕 im not good at this but let me know what u want!

Kat 😊
Catwoman thumbnail
Guys not heard anything are we ok or do u need a hand with captions... please give me a shout! 😊

kat 😳
cool_pooja thumbnail
Im so sorry, i myself was away.. I was on a trip n i came back today and find bingo no work done! 😆 Ok im searching for the pics.. Dere is no time to post it here, so will just do something abt it myself ASAP!

Pooja
cool_pooja thumbnail
Here are the siggies i got made for the contest:

Thanks to Ani 

Will just post dis one.. 

Thanks to Kaira

Thanks to Fizzwizz

I loved each and everyone of dem and in the end sent the one i recieved the quickest in. However i wont name which one i sent, but would like u all to thank all these creative ppl.. Thank yew so much and all of u did a mindblowing job! Edited by cool_pooja - 16 years ago
Catwoman thumbnail
great work guys 👏

@pooja we got 5 point!! so far 😆
illuminated. thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Great Pooja...Did u send it in? I myself was busy with alot of stuff! 😭 😭 😭 Sorry didnt help out much!

Can i close this topic now? 😳