Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

Naughty_n_nice

IF-Veteran Member

Naughty_n_nice

IFs Creative Head

Posted: 10 October 2007 at 11:37am | IP Logged
Hey members! Hug

You probably already know about the Inter forum October fest... So here's the second contest just for your team!!!
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=755105

This is your thread for discussion. At the end of the time allotted, the entry must be sent to the id "crazycreative". That is, on or before 16th October!!!

All the best!
Crazy Creatives!

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "October fest Contest 2 HQ!!!" in Saas Bahu aur Saazish forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

DeviatedTesoro.

Viewbie

DeviatedTesoro.

Reliable CC Captain, BollyCurry Script Supervisor

Posted: 10 October 2007 at 9:02pm | IP Logged
Guys lets go...The date is very near..Not far! Big smile Smile

Lets bring our ideas....let me get some pictures...Will be back...Anyone get quotes and someone get dialouges! Wink

The due date is October 16th!! Embarrassed We dont have much time

cool_pooja

IF-Sizzlerz

cool_pooja

Posted: 11 October 2007 at 2:02am | IP Logged
Ok we should start working on it ASAP.

First of all lets submit the pictures for all the shows... Then we can submit the quotes, dialogues and then we will come to the signature making part.

So lets start with the picture. For each show, lets post only two pics to represent each forum. Smile

Pooja

cool_pooja

IF-Sizzlerz

cool_pooja

Posted: 11 October 2007 at 2:13am | IP Logged
Ok we should start working on it ASAP.

First of all lets submit the pictures for all the shows... Then we can submit the quotes, dialogues and then we will come to the signature making part.

So lets start with the picture. For each show, lets post only two pics to represent each forum. Smile

Pooja

Catwoman

IF-Sizzlerz

Catwoman

Posted: 12 October 2007 at 3:10pm | IP Logged
guys sorrrryyy Confused im not good at this but let me know what u want!

Kat Smile

Catwoman

IF-Sizzlerz

Catwoman

Posted: 14 October 2007 at 2:17pm | IP Logged
Guys not heard anything are we ok or do u need a hand with captions... please give me a shout! Smile

kat Embarrassed

cool_pooja

IF-Sizzlerz

cool_pooja

Posted: 16 October 2007 at 12:32am | IP Logged
Im so sorry, i myself was away.. I was on a trip n i came back today and find bingo no work done! LOL Ok im searching for the pics.. Dere is no time to post it here, so will just do something abt it myself ASAP!

Pooja

cool_pooja

IF-Sizzlerz

cool_pooja

Posted: 17 October 2007 at 6:51am | IP Logged
Here are the siggies i got made for the contest:

Thanks to Ani 

Will just post dis one.. 

Thanks to Kaira

Thanks to Fizzwizz

I loved each and everyone of dem and in the end sent the one i recieved the quickest in. However i wont name which one i sent, but would like u all to thank all these creative ppl.. Thank yew so much and all of u did a mindblowing job!

Edited by cool_pooja - 17 October 2007 at 6:53am

Post Reply New Post

Go to top