Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

Fazila~

IF-Stunnerz

Fazila~

Posted: 10 October 2007 at 10:12am | IP Logged

Hi, friends....How are u all? hope fine....will i got this email and i wanted to share it with you all............its not related to Baa Bahu, i hope noone will mind it, if yes....pm me... hehehe...here goes..........Wink

Tips For An Exceptional, Superb and Powerful Life

1. Take a 10-30 minute walk every day. And while you walk, smile. It is the ultimate anti-depressant.  Dancing

2. Sit in silence for at least 10 minutes each day. Buy a lock if you have to. Wink

3. Buy a Tivo (DVR), tape your late night shows and get more sleep.

4. When you wake up in the morning complete the following statement, "My purpose is to___________ today."

5. Live with the 3 E's -- Energy, Enthusiasm, Empathy.

6. Watch more movies, play more games and read more books than you did in 2006.

7. Make time to practice meditation, yoga, tai chi, qigong and prayer. They provide us with daily fuel for our busy lives.

8. Spend more time with people over the age of 70 and under the age of 6 .Big smile

9. Dream more while you are awake.Embarrassed

10. Eat more foods that grow on trees and plants and eat less foods that are manufactured in plants.

11. Drink green tea and plenty of water. Eat blueberries, wild Alaskan salmon, broccoli, almonds & walnuts.

12. Try to make at least three people smile each day. Big smile

13. Clear your clutter from your house, your car, your desk and let new and flowing energy into your life.

14. Don't waste your precious energy on gossip, energy vampires, issues of the past, negative thoughts or things you cannot control. Instead invest your energy in the positive present moment.

15. Realize that life is a school and you are here to learn. Problems are simply part of the curriculum that appear and fade away like algebra class but the lessons you learn will last a lifetime.

16. Eat breakfast like a king, lunch like a prince and dinner like a college kid with a maxed out charge card.

17. Smile and laugh more. It will keep the energy vampires away.

18. Life isn't fair, but it's still good.

19. Life is too short to waste time hating anyone.

20. Don't take yourself so seriously. No one else does.

21. You don't have to win every argument. Agree to disagree.Wink

22. Make peace with your past so it won't screw up the present.

23. Don't compare your life to others'. You have no idea what their journey is all about.

24. Burn the candles, use the nice sheets, and wear the fancy lingerie (not you guys.) Don't save it for a special occasion. Today is special.

25. No one is in charge of your happiness except you.

26. Frame every so-called disaster with these words: "In five years, will this matter?"

27. Forgive everyone for everything.Wink

28. What other people think of you is none of your business. LOL

29. Time heals almost everything. Give time, time.

30. However good or bad a situation is, it will change.

31. Your job won't take care of you when you are sick. Your friends will. Stay in touch.

32. Get rid of anything that isn't useful, beautiful or joyful.

33. Envy is a waste of time. You already have all you need.

34. The best is yet to come.Smile

35. No matter how you feel, get up, dress up and show up.

36. Do the right thing!

37. Call your family often.

38. Each night before you go to bed complete the following statements: "I am thankful for __________." Today I accomplished _________.

39. Remember that you are too blessed to be stressed.

40. Enjoy the ride. Remember that this is not Disney World and you certainly don't want a fast pass. You only have one ride through life so make the most of it and enjoy the ride

Hope u like it...  do thank or post .... read it ......Big smile and share it with your loved ones and keep happy.......Wink

Edited by Fazila~ - 10 October 2007 at 11:19am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

$killzJayVed

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Read this thread once everyday :))))))" in Baa Bahoo Aur Baby (Baa Bahu Aur Baby) forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

diyafah

IF-Rockerz

diyafah

Retro Podcast Team, I-F Crazy Creatives

Posted: 10 October 2007 at 12:05pm | IP Logged
Oh this is awesome!!I love all these kind of mails!! Big smile
Veryy sweettt!!
Thanx for sharing!! Big smile

crazy_lil_gurl

IF-Rockerz

crazy_lil_gurl

Posted: 10 October 2007 at 12:13pm | IP Logged
wow koool, its great Big smile Thanks alot for sharinggg

Fazila~

IF-Stunnerz

Fazila~

Posted: 10 October 2007 at 12:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by diyafah

Oh this is awesome!!I love all these kind of mails!! Big smile
Veryy sweettt!!
Thanx for sharing!! Big smile
ur most welcome....... :)

JayVed

Goldie

JayVed

Posted: 10 October 2007 at 1:42pm | IP Logged
Brilliant ideas, I think these are not directly linked to BBB, but the ideas and values are very much that we see in BBB. Great Post!! Clap

mohobbat

Posted: 10 October 2007 at 3:32pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

-mango-

IF-Dazzler

-mango-

Posted: 10 October 2007 at 4:48pm | IP Logged
yaar... thanks for sharing.. you should even post this in miscellanous section... I mostly knew most of it but some of the points are new and have a really strong logic... Smile t4s

sparkling_gems

IF-Rockerz

sparkling_gems

Posted: 11 October 2007 at 1:45am | IP Logged
they are really beautiful quotes.. though i know most of them but thanks soo much for refreshing them Smile

Post Reply New Post

Go to top