Joined: 16 July 2007
Hi, friends....How are u all? hope fine....will i got this email and i wanted to share it with you all............its not related to Baa Bahu, i hope noone will mind it, if yes....pm me... hehehe...here goes..........
Tips For An Exceptional, Superb and Powerful Life
1. Take a 10-30 minute walk every day. And while you walk, smile. It is the ultimate anti-depressant.
2. Sit in silence for at least 10 minutes each day. Buy a lock if you have to.
3. Buy a Tivo (DVR), tape your late night shows and get more sleep.
4. When you wake up in the morning complete the following statement, "My purpose is to___________ today."
5. Live with the 3 E's -- Energy, Enthusiasm, Empathy.
6. Watch more movies, play more games and read more books than you did in 2006.
7. Make time to practice meditation, yoga, tai chi, qigong and prayer. They provide us with daily fuel for our busy lives.
8. Spend more time with people over the age of 70 and under the age of 6 .
9. Dream more while you are awake.
10. Eat more foods that grow on trees and plants and eat less foods that are manufactured in plants.
11. Drink green tea and plenty of water. Eat blueberries, wild Alaskan salmon, broccoli, almonds & walnuts.
12. Try to make at least three people smile each day.
13. Clear your clutter from your house, your car, your desk and let new and flowing energy into your life.
14. Don't waste your precious energy on gossip, energy vampires, issues of the past, negative thoughts or things you cannot control. Instead invest your energy in the positive present moment.
15. Realize that life is a school and you are here to learn. Problems are simply part of the curriculum that appear and fade away like algebra class but the lessons you learn will last a lifetime.
16. Eat breakfast like a king, lunch like a prince and dinner like a college kid with a maxed out charge card.
17. Smile and laugh more. It will keep the energy vampires away.
18. Life isn't fair, but it's still good.
19. Life is too short to waste time hating anyone.
20. Don't take yourself so seriously. No one else does.
21. You don't have to win every argument. Agree to disagree.
22. Make peace with your past so it won't screw up the present.
23. Don't compare your life to others'. You have no idea what their journey is all about.
24. Burn the candles, use the nice sheets, and wear the fancy lingerie (not you guys.) Don't save it for a special occasion. Today is special.
25. No one is in charge of your happiness except you.
26. Frame every so-called disaster with these words: "In five years, will this matter?"
27. Forgive everyone for everything.
28. What other people think of you is none of your business.
29. Time heals almost everything. Give time, time.
30. However good or bad a situation is, it will change.
31. Your job won't take care of you when you are sick. Your friends will. Stay in touch.
32. Get rid of anything that isn't useful, beautiful or joyful.
33. Envy is a waste of time. You already have all you need.
34. The best is yet to come.
35. No matter how you feel, get up, dress up and show up.
36. Do the right thing!
37. Call your family often.
38. Each night before you go to bed complete the following statements: "I am thankful for __________." Today I accomplished _________.
39. Remember that you are too blessed to be stressed.
40. Enjoy the ride. Remember that this is not Disney World and you certainly don't want a fast pass. You only have one ride through life so make the most of it and enjoy the ride
Hope u like it... do thank or post .... read it ...... and share it with your loved ones and keep happy.......
Retro Podcast Team, I-F Crazy Creatives
Joined: 05 January 2006
Joined: 12 March 2007
Joined: 16 July 2007
Joined: 06 October 2007
Joined: 08 July 2007
Joined: 02 January 2007
Joined: 28 July 2005
|Topics||Topic Starter||Replies||Views||Last Post|
|Episode one- SEASON 2- Discussion Thread||diyafah||5||640||30 August 2009 at 12:07pm
|NO BBB today cuz of Awards: READ THIS THREAD||phadukaran||0||444||27 December 2008 at 3:58pm
|Once again an AMAZING Episode...||KyunkiImafan||10||686||07 October 2008 at 1:44pm
|New thread||Karan.T||6||381||24 May 2008 at 10:54pm
|BBAB EVERYDAY||ismatahmed555||11||654||13 June 2007 at 10:33am
Television stars who started their acting careers as side roles and ... 387
With the recent shutdown in the Film City, esteemed producers of ... 4