Influencing your soul mate

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 16 years ago

I just saw part of one court show on tv .. Dont 'know the whole case however one young guy was appeared as defendant and he did some property damag in anger.. just before he did that damaged he called his GF and she asked him to cool down and tried to stop him doing damage of anykind .. she later said that she tried her level best but he didn't listen .

the judge said if you can't influence him right now then get rid of him ..

What do you think about this statement of judge😊

OMG! This is such a fabulous topic.. Is this Judge Judy/ similar? I love those shows.. πŸ˜† πŸ˜† ... She stampedes idiots, tramps, trolls, lazy and mcps just how I like it πŸ˜›.

Influencing one's soul mate is utmost essential and the society can pray for it being a positive growth.. Good thing I din't start smoking with mine, instead made him quit. Good thing he din't quit his job for PSP / India-forums, instead yelled at me.
Judging based on ONE incidence of TANTRUMS may not be the right thing though. One must look at couple's life style and assess if one can influence the other when it comes to making right decisions as a couple.
The poeple on some of the tv shows are just really messed up and one can pass the judgement based on 15 minutes they take to help the judge categorize them into one of the many I mentioned above.. Hence, the judgement may be right in this particular case, but we can cut some slack for otherwise normal husband / wife for scarce tantrums 😊. That doesn't define one's lack of influence.

The ugly face of excessive influence is CONTROLLING behaviour, which also is a negative aspect of any relationship.
Originally posted by Morning_Dew

I just saw part of one court show on tv .. Dont 'know the whole case however one young guy was appeared as defendant and he did some property damag in anger.. just before he did that damaged he called his GF and she asked him to cool down and tried to stop him doing damage of anykind .. she later said that she tried her level best but he didn't listen .

The judge is probably right after having seen gazzilion of these cases. Wife is better off without angry husband who definitely has a problem and for her own safety (and her children's if she has any) , although I have heard some angry husbands/Bf's don't leave these women alone even after court order to stay away. I really hope she leaves him and finds peace in her life.

Kick him to the curb as Judge's sentencing πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†
those shows have some uncanny stories πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†some of them fight on silly materials, i totally agree with qts last statement. whats the guarantee that he will be able to give a sound relationship in future if he cant deal with her before marriage. a girl is better off without marrying him.
Was that Judge Judy πŸ˜† πŸ˜† or Mathis πŸ˜†

I disagree, on judge's statement! Even without influencing she can have a great life by her stong leadership or dominance. πŸ˜†
Ok anger can be positive or negative... if its positive anger she is fine.. if its negative she should rethink.. .All said its just one of the measures of compliance.. not the only one.... 😊
Originally posted by Morning_Dew

Jeez... that judge don't know that when in love people don't like to take advise to leave or keep their partner πŸ˜† Wonder what he was thinking while giving advise out of his profession. it's not his profession to give advise, i assume he is not his close family or friend to advise.... better he should stick to his case and say the verdict. πŸ˜› Edited by sowmyaa - 16 years ago

I think that Judge is a Male πŸ˜†

Edited by Believe - 16 years ago