Mamta

Main Jee nahin paonga--Dissection 10th

Nishtha thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 16 years ago

Hello Friends..

Just to remind you all the clock is ticking Fast..only two more episodes to go..and this 2nd last time i am doing dissection..in mamta..gosh what a feeling..scary..creepy.. which cant be described in words.. and the turn of eevnts in mamta making me more furious and disgusted..

Individual dissection..

1.Akshay .We were..shouting our heart out..and still doing the same as Have Andy atleast for last few episodes..but nah 😡What to say..i have lost it..there isnt enough of him..and reason known to them only..😭what to dissect..i skipped yesterday thinking maybe today he'll be shown but no luck..doesnt matter..we love you akku and will miss you loads and loads😕my badluck that i've started watching Mamta late..and now its ending😭In just 3 months..and you've become my favorite ever actor 👏

2.Krishna..Well lets laugh now😆as he keeps on uttering one dialogue..remember when Mamta was in OT he said main aapke bina jee nahin payunga and now again he repeated it main sanjana ki bena jee nahin payunga..(sorry for being mean)..he keeps on LIVING😆 😆yaar have mercy on us.. 😆 i should better stop here or will go really BAD😆want to say many things😆. in nutt shell nice actor😊

Thought of the Day..

Well suddenly Yana and Meera popped up out of nowhere just like popkorn..jumped infront of our eyes..ting..😆

About Yana how and why she has transformed totally she has no nasty expression to give😆..she was looking concerned for Sanjana WITH FULL ON MAKEUP😆do notice her makeup..she was decked up from Head to toe😆with same  saree..gosh i never knew that even sid was poor guy!!😆

leave as said before ITS A SIN TO HAVE THOUGHT ABOUT MAMTA!!😆

Watch and admire Akshy rest..IGNORE in BOLD LETTERS!!😳

Ratings..

B..ok episode..was watching Akku throughout😆do the same😆

Precap..

Goon calls up Tanisha to inform her that..this women tried to esape what to do..Tani says.if she tries to do the same again..just kills her!!someone shown in the background..who might have heard his conversation!!😊

Edited by nishtha - 16 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Anita S. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
'sigh' 😕 ...oh geez...nishu yaar...me actually thought that today was the last episode...i rushed here to see what happened and now i realize there r stil 2 more...thank god!
i refuse to comment on the current storyline because it has NOTHING to do with the beginnin of the show...i realy dont kno if they wil give it the nice decent ending like we wanted...
Akshay is SUPPOSED to be there throughout the entire episode...especially now that mamta is dead...the focus is AKSHAY!..what's wrong with the creatives? 😡
i understand if they put a little focus on the other new chars but not entirely!
let's hope that the next episode especially the last one will b so good that your last dissection will b your best! 😉 ...save the best for last right? 😉
Nishtha thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Anita S.

'sigh' 😕 ...oh geez...nishu yaar...me actually thought that today was the last episode...i rushed here to see what happened and now i realize there r stil 2 more...thank god!

oh shucks.. me the same as someone posted one article here right😆thanks god it was not.. and yeah i saw andy in sidoor today..but someone a girl was thinking about him in her dreams..day dream i mean😆looking nice..but i guess he looks FAR MORE better now..😳

i refuse to comment on the current storyline because it has NOTHING to do with the beginnin of the show...i realy dont kno if they wil give it the nice decent ending like we wanted...

you must be joking right..but you never know😉hmm thank god i never watched Mamta since start they say na blessings in disguise😆

Akshay is SUPPOSED to be there throughout the entire episode...especially now that mamta is dead...the focus is AKSHAY!..what's wrong with the creatives? 😡

Whats wrong with them..hmm.. i dont think even they know it😆..they shold be the one..whom we should give the shock treatment .not sanjana😆

i understand if they put a little focus on the other new chars but not entirely!
let's hope that the next episode especially the last one will b so good that your last dissection will b your best! 😉 ...save the best for last right? 😉

Hope so.. or my sister will throw me out..when ever she is around.. (she is a child phsychologist) she says.. mishtee you need my service at the earliest, even though you are not child anymore😆 how you can watch all these shows?she doesnt know.. as why i watch them😆

Edited by nishtha - 16 years ago