Zee Marathi

Asambhav-10th Oct Update

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

ravipal_garg

Goldie

ravipal_garg

Posted: 10 October 2007 at 9:29am | IP Logged
  • Sulekha is talking to Tanishka and saying she enjoyed meeting her etc etc and that she wants to talk to her about the reason why she came to meet her.
  • Shipra comes to vada and goes to meet azooba.Swapnil comes to meet Priya and wants to take her out fr a natak to which she refuses.While talking to Priya he tells her that Shipra has gone to Vasai and he is telling all abt her and how she speaks her mind etc etc and suddenly says that Shipra thinks u are in..and he leaves the sentence incomplete.Priya asks her what and he refuses to talk more and brushes the topic away..
  • Shubra and Adi mom r cooking in kitchen and Adi mom is crying.She says she cannot bear to see Adi dad crying like this.He has refused to go to classes becoz of shame of facing people.
  • Shipra is talking to azooba and she is telling azooba that she wants to go to theBhairavi kali temple alone.Azooba says she cannot go inside alone and she has to take Vishnu kaka with her.Shipra wants to know more why azooba fears that temple.Azooba says that he doesnt know why but whenever that temple is spoken off he feels some kind of restlesness inside him...

I missed last 5 minutes since zee marathi had some problems..will update the same tommow..

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Asambhav-10th Oct Update" in Zee Marathi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ipsita79

ipsita79

Posted: 18 October 2007 at 2:40pm | IP Logged
hi Ravi ,

thanks for this lovely update of asambhav.
i miss this serial a lot ....
hey i did not get one thing...is subhra replaced by new female?

hey where do u watch this ? please tel me online site or cable n/w details and charges .

ipsita

Autumn.

IF-Veteran Member

Autumn.

Posted: 20 October 2007 at 2:16am | IP Logged
ispita.. Subhra has been changed.. first it was mansi joshi.. and now it is some other.. name is urmila katenkar... I think.. though the old shubra was too good..

Post Reply New Post

Go to top