shobha thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

hi everyoneeeeee,this is shobha here and i shall be giving updates for khichdi from now on,and i want a gr8 support from all of u guys over here.

as u people know that all khichdi cast have gone to dubai for there holidays,in dubai this is what happens,check it out

in india airport somegirl named mantra drops a bag containing diamonds in hansa's bag to escape from security  check.in dubai,to take back diamonds from hansa's bag mantra sends a person named phoolchand to steal hansa's bag as she misses out to take it from hansa in the airport.phoolchand by accidently steals different bag from hansa in which hansa had kept her gajare.to take descripion of chor, praful brings as usual a nakli police officer coz he was the only person wearing green dress,hansa instead of giving description of chor gives the description of gajare(coz in that bag gajare was their naaaaaaa).

mantra finds out from phoolchand that he stole wrong bag and asks him to check it out again.

whole family comes in to the hotel to checkin but recptionist confirms them that have not booked in this hotel,now praful the gr8 opens up his mouth and says them that he had booked in singapore coz he got fedup while calling up to dubai hotel as noone was picking up the phone.

reciptionist somehow gives them two rooms one for ladies and another for gents.in ladies room hansa refuses to eat anything until and unleess she gets back her gajare.

praful goes to one mall where one indian is marketing for a brand new car,praful comes near him and irritates him by saying that even he has the same car but it has diff shape diff colour but stands just like this car,irritated marketing fellow  asks praful what actually he wants and guess what he says gajare(gajare near marketing fellowπŸ˜†).

in another store praful catch holds of phoolchand(praful doesn't know that he is gajare wala chor)and asks him that whether he knows where gajare is found,phoolchand gets irrritated and gets him gajare(from hansa's bag which he had stolen),and says he got it thro email from hyderabadπŸ˜†.praful requests phoolchand to give this gajare to hansa.while in mean time jayshree hansa and kadki menesa are planning to shift to room next to gents room(where praful,bhavesh,babuji etc are staying)as they are scared where bhavesh vl eat up their snacks as they forgot their food bag in gents room.they excahnge their room from one bhudi who was staying next to gent's room(they scare that bhudhi by saying that bhooth resides here,bhudhi plans to shift)coming back to praful and phoolchand(from now on i'll call him chor),praful and chor come to the first ladies room and they see their bhudhi,praful is shocked as he thinks hansa in depression of gajare became bhudhi and he is all crying.while bhudhi and praful are busy talking chor takes advantage of this situation and checks bhudhi's room their he gets hansa's bag and runs away from that place.

recpionist is very angry on bhavesh as bhavesh entered hotel kitchen and ate few items and recpionist while chasing him  come to one area where they see gajare wala chor,bhavesh identifies him,and to escape from bhavesh chor takes out his gun and shoots bhavesh's hand.

the end one epi.

i think i have made a funny serial to be melodrama update.hope u like it,i want ur reviews guys.since this is little late update i wasn't able to write dialogues,so i was thinking from my next update i want everyone to participate in my update and i vl leave few blank spaces and everyone has to fill up the funny dialogues  from khichdi of that days epi.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

greatmaratha thumbnail
Great effort Shobha... Very well done for a first update.. πŸ‘

I agree with you... for your suggestion for next times episode.
what you can do is first give a snynopsis of the episode like how you have given this time... and then let the others continue posting the funny dialougues... that would be real fun.. Kichdi does throw up some interesting dialougues every week.. so it would be great.
greatmaratha thumbnail
So here is my first contribution to the dialouges of Kichdi...

Babuji and Prafful are standing at the reception. Babuji asks Prafful..

Tu tho bilkul gadha hai gadha... Meine tumhe kya kaha tha...

kaha tha ki hotel .... mein kamre book karo... tho tumne kya kiya....

And Praful replies.... Babuji.. aap pehle bolo.. meein kya hai... meein kya hai... Aap ne bola Hotel ... mein room book karo.. tho meine book kiya...

Arre Praful gadhe... hum log Dubai aaye hain naa.. tho tumne singapore mein room kyun book kiya...

Babuji... mein kya hai.. bolo aap.. mein kya hai... Hotel ... mein room naa... tho meine book kar diya... Woh Singapore Hotel wala bhi yehi keh raha tha... par babuji mein kya hai.. .hotel ... mein kamra... tho mein woh book kar diya. πŸ˜†
shobha thumbnail
i'll continue vd phoolchand and praful(while searching for gajare in store and praful catch holds of phoolchand)
praful:ohhh bhai saab,ohhh bhai saab,meri baat suniye toh
praful:meri baat suniye

phoolchand aur praful store khe chakar chakhar kaat rahein and praful finally catches phoolchand

phoolchand is standing

praful:aap mujhe dekhthe hi kyun bhaag rahien hain
phoolchand:aapne mujhe pehchana nahin
praful:waise toh aap us chor khi tarah hain lekin usne alag dress pehna tha
phoolchand:aapkho kya chahiye
praful:woh mujhe gajare chahiye the
praful:waise aapka naam kya hain
phoolchand:phoolchand
praful:aap mujhe gajare laake deh sakhthe hain
phoolchand:aap yahin rukhiye main abhi laata hoon
phoolchand:yeh liijiye
praful:itni jaldi