Highlights:

* Aamna Sharif in 50 Most Beautiful Indian Women

* Bhichdi Behna of Deepa Parekh

* Sangeeta Ghosh in Doli Saja Ke

* Letters from viewers

* On the sets of Bidaai

* Gold Awards Highlights

* Pardey Ke Peeche Ki Baatein

Aamna Sharif (Kashish from Kahin to Hoga) has been voted one of the 50 Most Beautiful Women of India in Femina. Clap She is the only Tellywood actor to be voted…the list has Aishwarya Rai, Bipasha Basu..n other popular Bollywood female actors. Aamna said that it feels great to be voted n thanked all her fans!! Thumbs Up

Bhichdi Behna segment is becoming popular..SBS gets numerous emails n letters everyday from viewers who tell them abt so n so Tellywood actor being bhichdi behna or bhichda bhai of so n so Bollywood actor! Cool Today..itz Deepa Parekh who plays Sneha in Thodi Khushi Thode Gham. She is the bhichdi behna of Deepika Padukone..the lead heroine in Om Shanti Om.

Sangeeta Ghosh (Pammi of Des Mein Nikla Hoga Chand) will play a negative character in Doli Saja Ke..jus for her Godmother Aruna Irani. She said that the character wil initially be positive..then negative…n eventually audience wil realize that itz a grey character…interesting she said! Wink

A new serial called Bidaai will start today on Star Plus. SBS went to the sets of the show. Serial has been shot in Agra..but sets resembling streets of Agra hv been created in Mumbai too. Alok Nath said that the show is inspired from Shahid Khan n Amrita Rao starrer Vivaah. But later on there will be twists n turns as itz a long show! The story reminds of Saat Phere too! Wink The two lead actors are very excited abt it..as itz their first show! Tongue

Gold Awards ki jhalak!

The function was rocking with performances from top Tellywood actors!!

Rajat Tokas (Prithviraj Chauhan) won Best Child Actor Award! Clap Clap

Rajshri Thakur/Vaidya (Saloni in Saat Phere) won Best Actor (female) Award for SP! Clap

Rajeev Khandelwal won Best Actor (Male) Award for Left Right Left! Clap

Hussain won Best Anchor Award for Shabaash India! Clap

Divyanka Tripathi n Sharad Malhotra (the lead pair in Banoo Main Teri Dulhann) won Best Debutant Awards! Clap

A party was thrown yesterday on the telecast of Gold Awards..but only 6 ppl turned up including the 3 organiserz. Ouch

Pardey Ke Peeche Ki Baatein

~ Adnan Sami in a new Reality show Bol Baby Bol (itz abt remembering the lyrics of songs)

~ A new Reality Show called Jhalak (not sure) to be started soon…n many Television actors will be a part of it.

Letters

A fan loves Prithviraj Chauhan n wants to know the name of the actor who plays Sanjam. Itz Mehul dear..hope u read this! Wink

A fan of SBS congratulates them thru email on their 3rd anniversary Clap n says that SBS shud keep entertaining them n that it shud be of one hour!

A fan of Rajeev Khandelwal wrote to SBS!

Deepti said that SBS is gonna celebrate their 3rd Anniversary on 11th October. Viewers shud write to them..abt wat they want to see on that Special Day! (RT fans..buck up!!) Big smile

Goodbye from SBS!!

Megha Tongue

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ahutanidhi2013

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "8 Oct 2007 SBS Written Update" in Saas Bahu aur Saazish forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

maha786

IF-Rockerz

maha786

Posted: 09 October 2007 at 3:15pm | IP Logged
thx so much for the update and aamna she is my fav congrats to her Big smile

hardic

Goldie

hardic

Posted: 09 October 2007 at 7:39pm | IP Logged
great update

keep doing it

thanks

togepe30

IF-Stunnerz

togepe30

Posted: 11 October 2007 at 7:44am | IP Logged
lolzzzzzzzzzzzzzz its shahid kapoor dear.......not khan LOL

universe_megha

Goldie

universe_megha

Posted: 12 October 2007 at 10:09am | IP Logged

Originally posted by maha786

thx so much for the update and aamna she is my fav congrats to her Big smile

my pleasure! glad to know that it was useful for you! Smile

universe_megha

Goldie

universe_megha

Posted: 12 October 2007 at 10:10am | IP Logged

Originally posted by hardic

great update

keep doing it

thanks

Thank you! Smile

well, i'll be doin the updates for Sat n Sun! n as for rest of the days..Nina n Lovely will be taking care of those! Wink

universe_megha

Goldie

universe_megha

Posted: 12 October 2007 at 10:11am | IP Logged

Originally posted by togepe30

lolzzzzzzzzzzzzzz its shahid kapoor dear.......not khan LOL

o..i was waiting for someone to point it out! LOL guess...i'm suffering from Khan mania! LOL

Post Reply New Post

Go to top