I spoke to eijaz!!

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 16 years ago

Hey guys i spoke to eijaz yesterday i cant believe it.It was about 5.30pm time (UK) i made my sister speak first cos i didnt know how to start a conversation off anyway this is what happened!!

my sister- is this eijaz khan

eijaz-yes,who are you?

my sis-im one of your fans

eijaz-are you a big fan!

my sis-yes

then i took the phone of her

me-what are you doing?

eijaz-im having dinner

me-what??

eijaz-im having dinner

me-i cant hear you

eijaz-laughs (hes got such a cute laugh)😳

eijaz im having dinner

me-oh ok.what time is it in india?

eijaz-its 10.00 here in india

eijaz-where are you from?

Me-  from UK

eijaz-(cutely) oh

me- ill phone you some other time ok

eijaz-ok speak to you later bye

hes soooo cute and he was being soooo nice on the phone he sounded too cute when he was laughing when i couldn't hear him (i didnt do it delibrately okπŸ˜†)

Ohhhh!!! Buddy Congratzz yaar πŸ‘ πŸ‘
Me Also Want To Talk To Ejaz... MY BABY!! πŸ˜›
wow ur so lucky i wsh i also could tlk to him well never mind congratssssss can uuuuu give meeeeee his number or tell meeee from where did uuuu getEdited by love is blind - 16 years ago
omg!! that's like so cool!!
thanx.Even i didnt have the guts to talk to him so i made my sister speak but i took it as soon as he spoke i phoned him once before that but didnt speak and anita answered the phone!!.i have had this number since 2005!!! i didnt phone it once but i just decided to one day,i cant even remember where i got it from it was that long ago.but i think it was on a yahoo group or something but i dunt think its there anymore coz i don't think your allowed to give numbers on there.
congs! i knwo hw u must be feeling..first time i spoke to eijaz and then anita i was on seventh heaven lol
i was also very very scared but den i had to pick up courage lol..eijaz is sweet..nd ya anita picked up his cell twice wen i called..
both r very sweet..
congrats yaar πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘
looking at u reminded me of my first call to him too... i was too damn nervous and when i finally heard his voice, the phone almost slipped from my hand πŸ˜†
god yaar i was in heaven 😳 😳
i agree totally he has the most adorable laugh😍 😍 😍
hey lucky u

i too wanna talk to hmi
waise i'm happy for uπŸ˜›