The storyline..;)

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

-misha

IF-Sizzlerz

-misha

Posted: 09 October 2007 at 5:02am | IP Logged
Hi..Hug

The storyline of Bidia seems interesting and very good but i think its funny how Sadna's dad went to Calafornia for Art, just to see her daughter getting married and making dolls that he wants to see as his daughter!? Don't you think tht he could have taken her with him? I think it would have been better if he went to London to earn some money and then get her married..?

I think Sadna will be treated badly because her Mami Ji will be jealous of her beauty, and i have a feeling that her Mama Ji will die.Cry

Do share your views.

-MishaWink

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "The storyline..;)" in Sapna Babul Ka...Bidaai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

OnlyHope

IF-Stunnerz

OnlyHope

Posted: 09 October 2007 at 9:58am | IP Logged

I don't want Mama ji to die Cry Sadna will be tortured more then, and it seems like Raagini doesn't really have a say in any of these matters Ouch

DeviatedTesoro.

Viewbie

DeviatedTesoro.

Reliable CC Captain, BollyCurry Script Supervisor

Posted: 09 October 2007 at 10:04am | IP Logged
I hope the woman i dont know mami ji comes back to her senses! She is so annoying!

Hmm about Mama Ji's death...I hope that doesn't happen! Cry Cry Cry

I liked the way u analyzed the whole prediction Wink Smile

Post Reply New Post

Go to top