Sapna Babul Ka...Bidaai

The Authoritarian Matriarch

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

--Pinky--

IF-Sizzlerz

--Pinky--

Posted: 09 October 2007 at 4:13am | IP Logged

I liked to the role of "Vinu Ki Maa", she is a true Authoritarian Matriarch of the family, every1 is afraid of her, but that also help gives the serial a lighter side.

I guess she will play the negative character required in serials to take the story forward. 

Its a really refreshing change to see her in the negative character role, as compared to seeing vamps with tons of make up.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "The Authoritarian Matriarch" in Sapna Babul Ka...Bidaai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-misha

IF-Sizzlerz

-misha

Posted: 09 October 2007 at 4:46am | IP Logged
hehehe...so did i...;)

I persoanlly think tht she is abit like Amrita Rao's chachi in Vivah, I think she will hurt her and then some major accident will happen and she will ask for forgiveness. Embarrassed Embarrassed

Bue its funny how all the other family members including the servants are scared of her! LOL LOL

--Pinky--

IF-Sizzlerz

--Pinky--

Posted: 09 October 2007 at 6:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Charming*Angel

hehehe...so did i...;)

I persoanlly think tht she is abit like Amrita Rao's chachi in Vivah, I think she will hurt her and then some major accident will happen and she will ask for forgiveness. Embarrassed Embarrassed

Bue its funny how all the other family members including the servants are scared of her! LOL LOL

Ya Misha it was funny the way the servant said sorry to her and also her bahu cant say anything in front of her.

AVFAN

Goldie

AVFAN

Posted: 09 October 2007 at 10:21am | IP Logged
I too looved her, the lady has a personality

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.