Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

AVFAN

Goldie

AVFAN

Posted: 09 October 2007 at 1:20am | IP Logged

What do u all feel about the show after seeing the very first episode of Bidai?

Well I think though its a bit similar to Vivah but on the whole its really different. Everything from the characters to the sets are looking different. And the best part is, it has a definite story line wihch seems to be interresting.

Clap

Do leave ur comments too.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Bidai: First day first show" in Sapna Babul Ka...Bidaai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ovaltine

IF-Dazzler

ovaltine

Posted: 09 October 2007 at 1:34am | IP Logged
I absolutely loved it. From the sets to the screenplay to the direction to the dialogue writing to the acting. Amazing. The emotional parts brought tears to my eyes. Wonderful performances by the cast especially Alok Nath and Mahesh Thakur. Ragini and Sadhana have also performed well for new comers. I love Vinu and Vinu ki bahu and the most important women in their lives, the lady of the house, Mamiji. Clap Clap
Fantastic opening episode. Clap Clap

-misha

IF-Sizzlerz

-misha

Posted: 09 October 2007 at 4:57am | IP Logged
I think it would have been better if Sadna's dad had not gone to Calafornia for Art!? Because whats the point of making dolls? I personally believe that it would have been better if he went to London for a good job to earn good money and then return to get her married...

But otherwise, the storyline is good. Smile

*angel3000*

IF-Dazzler

*angel3000*

Posted: 09 October 2007 at 5:58am | IP Logged
i liked it...its really different from other daily soapsSmile

OnlyHope

IF-Stunnerz

OnlyHope

Posted: 09 October 2007 at 9:56am | IP Logged
The concept of the show definitely sounds similar to that of Vivah, but the entrie plot is different and this show is based on the dreams of a father, to see his daughter as a bride, where as in Vivah, the story was focused on journey from engagement to marriage. So, I am hoping this show will not disappoint us and keep us glued with new twists coming along the way Tongue

DeviatedTesoro.

Viewbie

DeviatedTesoro.

Reliable CC Captain, BollyCurry Script Supervisor

Posted: 09 October 2007 at 10:06am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Charming*Angel

I think it would have been better if Sadna's dad had not gone to Calafornia for Art!? Because whats the point of making dolls? I personally believe that it would have been better if he went to London for a good job to earn good money and then return to get her married...

But otherwise, the storyline is good. Smile

I agree....Sadna's dad should have been there!Smile

I just loved the storylineClapClap

saima786

saima786

Posted: 19 October 2007 at 11:20am | IP Logged
thank you

*laddu*

Goldie

*laddu*

Posted: 20 October 2007 at 4:11am | IP Logged
i thot it was going 2 b exactly lyk saloni bt it turned out a bit differenter....i lyk dis show now tho Big smile

Post Reply New Post

Go to top