Ya Sukhano Ya-8th Oct Update
Joined: 07 March 2006
Posted: 08 October 2007 at 3:31pm
| IP Logged
- Cops want to take Abhay with them and he is unable to walk so Sarita requests Mayuresh to help him go to police station.While Mayuresh is walking out of house he crosses upon Narhari.Sarita s crying and Kasturi is consoling her.Abhay daughters are crying out and loud.
- Here walks in the evil Narari as if nothing has happened.He comes in and asks what has happened and why is Abhay arrested.He acts as in front of everyone saying Abhay is godsend and he cannot do something like this etc.Sameera and Swanandi are worried how they will go to school and they have an imp class to attend.Narhari suggests that the kids shd go to school.Narhari offers to drop them to school himself.Sarita lets them go with Narhari to school.
- At the police station cops ask Abhay to sign some papers and tells him he needs to go in the cell.Mayuresh is asking cops if he belives that Abhay cld so something like this since he knows Abhay fr some many years now.Cop says that the only way out is if the compalint takes back there complaint is the only way he can be released.Family lawyer SaneSaheb comes to the policestation and says that since its the weekend Abhay has to stay in the copstation fr 2 days which worrries Mayuresh.
- At home Sarita is again crying and Kasturi is consoling her.She is upset that god is not listening to her prayers and she is afraid that Abhay will not come back home.Deepika comes home and tells Sarita to calm down.Kasturi gets a call and so she moves away.
- Chinmaye opens a door to a lady who looks like a maid,her name is Kahikarbai in the house.Akash mom says that henceforth she will not be accepting anything from hands of Chinmaye and will only eat frm this maid.The maid taunts her left-right fr her charchter..
Thats all for the day..
Go to top
, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Ya Sukhano Ya-8th Oct Update
" in Zee Marathi
forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW
Forum Quick Jump
Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted