Mischeivous thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

Woh kehtay hain mohabbat hoti hai...... mein kehta hoon mohabbat nahin hoti

Apne apne tajarbay ki baat hai....waise kya khyaal hai apka ?

Kya Mohabbat hoti hai ??

Maine khabhi kisi bahut handsome ladke ko

khabhi kisi kaali kaloti ladki se mohabbat karte nahin dekha.....

Aisa Kyun Hai ??????

Na hee khabhi...

Maine khabhi kisi haaseen ladki ko kisi aise ladke se mohabbat karte  dekha hai......

Jis ka chehra khushnuma na hoo..... Phir loug kehte hain mohabbat hoti hai

Hamshea mohabbat ke liye humein woh loug hee ache kyun lagte hain

jin ka raang, roop, maqaam adaiyein sab achi hoti hain

Kahin aisa toh nahin khain maine aur lougo apni apni zarooratoon ko ba izzat naam dene ke liye Mohabbat naam rakh dia hoo...

Agar Kisi aam se shaks se kisi ko mohabbat karte dekhein toh hum manein !!!!!

Give ur views upon this 😳

Edited by Adildagr8 - 16 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mischeivous thumbnail

😳

evloveme thumbnail
no comments.

i am kind of not in my place.

i do not know what to say!

πŸ€” πŸ€”

( and yes, i believe in love + friendship + relationship.

and ya i think without that life id dull)

its only and only my opinion.

thanks.

πŸ˜›
Ritika2025 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Adildagr8

Maine khabhi kisi bahut handsome ladke ko khabhi kisi kaali kaloti ladki se mohabbat karte nahin dekha.....
Na hee khabhi... Maine khabhi kisi haaseen ladki ko kisi aise ladke se mohabbat karte dekha hai...... Jis ka chehra khushnuma na hoo..... Phirloug kehte hain mohabbat hoti hai

apne apne najariye ki baat hai dost..aap ke generalisations personal evidence pe based lagte hai..which is not always true all the time love has got nothing to do with only looks... noone can live with an utterly unpleasant but amazingly beautiful person...its the entire person, inside and outside that u fall in love with...

what you are talking about is attraction.. and that might be based purely on looks

tell me kya aapne kabhi kisi average looking insaan ki love marriage nahi dekhi hai...well maine dekhi hai and the people concerned are very much in love

Hamshea mohabbat ke liye humein woh loug hee ache kyun lagte hainjin ka raang, roop, maqaam adaiyein sab achi hoti hain
Kahin aisa toh nahin khain maine aurlougo apni apni zarooratoon ko ba izzat naam dene ke liye Mohabbat naam rakh dia hoo...

jo baatein aapne kahin hai unka daayra hi bahut simta hai.. πŸ˜’ πŸ˜’

Agar Kisi aam se shaks se kisi ko mohabbat karte dekhein toh hum manein !!!!!

dekhne ki koshish kariye...apko bahut se log mil jayenge...at least i have seen...    

and one last thing....
love doesnt have to be romantic all the time(as u have adressed in the post).... badsoorat logo ke bhi dost hote hai, unki families bhi unhe utna hi pyaar karti hai, and they also have ppl who care for them..Trust me on that 😊     

besides ,not totally based on looks but i dont find anything wrong in admiring someone's beauty...
if there is nothing wrong in liking(note like not love) someone for their intelligence or their sweet nature...then why such a hue and cry on beauty...it is also a god gift like the others

Edited by Ritika2025 - 16 years ago
shizajaved thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Mohobbat to zaroor hoti hai, mere bhai. Mohobbat to zaroor hoti hai. Kuch aap hi ke andaaz mey hum bhi farmana chahein ge. Hairat toh sab se ziada mujhe tab hui jab I saw sacchi mohobbat. Ziada door ki baat nahi. Mere ghar ki hi baat le lo. MashaAllah my brother is a very handsome guy. and he has a girlfriend is not pretty at all. But he is madly in love with her and I must say, MashaAllah, he is so very sincere with her. He got proposed by 5 girls.. frm his school. I swear. But he rejected 'em all even though 2 of those girls were indeed very pretty.

He came to pick me up frm my school and can you believe the next day most of the girls of the school came to me nd asked me if that guy was my brother. Oh, he is so hot. and and and.. the most interesting part was when the most beautiful girl of my school came to me (even tho she was hesitating a lot).. she finally managed to say it that she wants to have my Brother's cell number. I have never felt this way for someone else. nd blah blah. and I think I have started liking him :s.. blah blah.

I told all this to my brother nd he was like.. too angry. He said what has happened to these girls. =)) heh. He said he dusn even wanna be friends with that girl. and today THAT girl has a boyfriend who is almost 10 years elder to her nd that guy is so  <-- in looks. Can you believe it. That girl who cud get ne HOT guy.. made him her boyfriend who is 10 years elder to her nd that guy proposed her. No one ever dared to propose her although many flirted with her. But when she got that proposal, she accepted it immediately. :S huh, I think the girl is flirt. πŸ˜•

Again I have many examples like this. I was actually thinking one day if I have ever come across a good-looking couple? and my friends too were wondering that we have hardly seen a good-looking pair. If the girl is good-looking then the guy looks really worse. and if the guy is good-looking then the girl is not pretty. Hum ne to bhayee yun kuch aise case dekhe hain. My friend's sister is not VERY pretty. She is attractive but the guy is ...  Kya kahein. Toh mohobbat looks se hi nahi hoti bhaiyya. Love is blind ;). We keep saying this in school. heh.

Mischeivous thumbnail

Well this was something i read it somewhere and sometimes it is true and people think that way i might have writtren it the wrong way but its not something i believed but yeah i wanted to have answers to these questions cause nowadayz if we see its more about looks...a guy likes a girl by seeing...and vice versa...so does that mean....love has to be at specific age...if we say that its attraction or crush when you are in teens ???

Thanks for ur response though 😊

Rahi meri baat....i m very much in love with a girl....here its opposite i m not a good looker...but she loves me alot...so i can say love isn't about looks 😳

Mischeivous thumbnail

Hey Shiza thanks for sharing ur views i read it somewhere so thought of sharing that....😊

Most of ma questions are answered

I dnt have to go far if i look for example...

I m a example maself...

The girl i love is very pretty MashAllah 😳

I m an average looker....still her love for me is beyond anything...

So love very much exsit πŸ˜‰

"evloveme" thanks for ur reponseπŸ˜ƒ

ix iishiqaa xo thumbnail
it is true in a way i think love is not blind and it based on appearances somewhat 😳
TrustYourSelf thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Aggar tumhe khudh ka experience hai.. then why this topic of Mohabbat nahin hoti...??

just curious... πŸ˜›

Anyways.. LOve exist..
Mohabbat hoti hai..and sacchi mohabbat woh hai..jo kisi se kiya jaaye bina looks yah appearance ke baarey mein sochney se! After all..Only the inner beauty matters...

I've seen many cases where one partner is really beautiful and the other one is just about average or not even average at all...sorry to say..But still those people love each other no matter what!
And that is really beautiful..right..?

LOve,
Gracella
Mischeivous thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: Gracella

Aggar tumhe khudh ka experience hai.. then why this topic of Mohabbat nahin hoti...??

just curious... πŸ˜›

Well yeh post maine apne baare mein nahin apne ek friend ki life se inspired hokar kar banayi thee he stoped believing in love...jab mere pass khud answer nahin tha usk questions ka so yahan post kardia so can explain him in a better way...if i give example of my life he says u have ur love datz why u say dat so listening to so many opinions its easy for me. Hope i m makin sense...most of the time i dnt thoughπŸ˜†...but nevamind thanks for ur response 😳