Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2

Reema_J

IF-Sizzlerz

Reema_J

Posted: 12 October 2007 at 3:01pm | IP Logged
I actually don't have a style icon myself, I admire what many people may wear, I just like to stay updated and then I suit myself to whatever looks good on me!

I do love Stacy London's (TLC's What Not To Wear) wardrobe selection though, I have loved almost every outfit of hers but I don't necessarily try to copy or follow it!

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Who is your style icon? (Page 2)" in Fashion and Beauty forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Post Reply New Post

Go to top