Fashion and Beauty

Who is your style icon?

Fashionholic thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

Hey guys i thought it would be interesting to see who everyones style icon is.....as in who do you look up to for style ideas, or even attempt in copying their outfits......who is the best dressed celeb for you!

For me it has to be Mischa Barton, i absolutely loved her on The O.C.....she is very elegant, looks good in any thing and sets most trends!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sabrinaa. thumbnail
Lol! i dont really have a style icon, because i just wear what i like! and i might like someones clothes/style one day, and hate itt the next day and shoot for someone else.. πŸ˜† so hehe.

and great topic sweety! πŸ‘

Originally posted by: Sabrinaa xo

Lol! i dont really have a style icon, because i just wear what i like! and i might like someones clothes/style one day, and hate itt the next day and shoot for someone else.. πŸ˜† so hehe.

Yuups, Same here, i don't have a ;style icon' that i follow.

I wear and choose clothes simply because i like them and they suit me😊

I never really follow a trend either or because somethings in fashion and eevryone is wearing, i don't do either, as fashion chnages all the time..and just because everyone is wearing it, i wouldn't wear/buy it just because its the lastest thing.πŸ˜‰ Just go for what i want to wear any days.

Be Unique in your style😳

Yeah i like a lot of the clothes in magazines and what celebs wear but i wouldn't say that they were my style iconds that i follow.

Awesome DiscussionπŸ‘

Love Saira,

-Chicha- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

πŸ˜†same thing here, but I love the way Priyanka , Ash dresses themselves πŸ˜›

sabrinaa. thumbnail
yess they are fabulous in dressing! πŸ˜† 😳
bibihyder thumbnail
I don't have style icon but I use to love what Karishma kapoor wear in movies......... specially Raja hindustani and Ek rishta
xmanisha thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

same here,
but i love the way Priyanka wears...
its soooo fashionable.. πŸ˜ƒ

i also LOVEDD Rani's style of clothingg in Baabul

Jess. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: anon

Yuups, Same here, i don't have a ;style icon' that i follow.

I wear and choose clothes simply because i like them and they suit me😊

I never really follow a trend either or because somethings in fashion and eevryone is wearing, i don't do either, as fashion chnages all the time..and just because everyone is wearing it, i wouldn't wear/buy it just because its the lastest thing.πŸ˜‰ Just go for what i want to wear any days.

Be Unique in your style😳

Yeah i like a lot of the clothes in magazines and what celebs wear but i wouldn't say that they were my style iconds that i follow.

Awesome DiscussionπŸ‘

Love Saira,

I agree! i dont have a style icon...i might wear what is in fashion but only if i like itπŸ˜ƒ

Great Discussion!!

Luv,

Jessie*

Reema_J thumbnail
I actually don't have a style icon myself, I admire what many people may wear, I just like to stay updated and then I suit myself to whatever looks good on me!

I do love Stacy London's (TLC's What Not To Wear) wardrobe selection though, I have loved almost every outfit of hers but I don't necessarily try to copy or follow it!